SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
In this world, you're left alone in the dust. No one will come to help. No one will come to comfort. There's no way out of the void. You're left to sit in the darkness. You're left abandoned in the dust with deep feelings of sadness and regret. That you're so unlucky. That there's nothing you can do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, Forever Sleep, Unknown21 and 8 others
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
You really wanted to be with people that don't want to be with you?

People like us just can't relate to anyone; we just gotta learn to fend for ourselves.

Reactions: Daryl72 and pthnrdnojvsc
W

world is unfair

Loser
Jun 9, 2024
In this world, you're left alone in the dust. No one will come to help. No one will come to comfort. There's no way out of the void. You're left to sit in the darkness. You're left abandoned in the dust with deep feelings of sadness and regret. That you're so unlucky. That there's nothing you can do.
Bullshit nothing is wrong with being alone I am alone for more than 1 year and I still don't give a shit

Reactions: divinemistress36
W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
I hate when I hear stupid guys romanticize the "lone wolf" concept. They're always guys who are married with kids and spend all of their free time with their families too lol. I've been a lone wolf girl a long while and it's not a good life.

Reactions: divinemistress36
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024
I cannot empathize, but I can sympathize.
I am a recluse, but I have people in this world who love me — my parents — and I can get along with my siblings.

Having loved ones is both a blessing and a curse, as they will be hurt once one leaves this place.

Reactions: ToMoveOn and divinemistress36
JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
It's the sadness of the world, there's nothing left to do...