devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
does anyone else believe that when you're drunk everything you say is the truth or do you think whatever you say while drunk is just a bunch of bull shit?
I always talk/feel at peace about ctb more when i'm drunk than sober, so does that mean that deep down i'm ready to do it?
i'm drunk as fuck right now and idk if this makes any sense.
I just want to be dead, I'm so tired of this shit.
I don't want to wake up tomorrow

• Hugs
Reactions: done_so_done, sólstafir, whyidon'tknow and 1 other person
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I'm a recovered alcoholic. Alcohol use to distort my emotions which muddled my thoughts. I really lean more towards this being not true. It distorts everything rather than making the mind more clear. Shrooms are the only substance that made my mind more clear to honest thoughts

Reactions: devil, ZixivaldYrxes and Temporarilyabsurd
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I believe you want to ctb, but you say that when you're sober too.

Alcohol can make people less inhibited but also can make them say things much meaner than they really intend. I would not consider it "truth juice".

Reactions: devil
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Yeah i believe when someone's drunk and say shit, they act or act on and say things that they wouldn't normally do. That's why i generally don't care for what anyone says when there drunk. My best friend fucked an ex i liked, knew i liked her, helped me try and talk to her again, yet planned to fuck her behind my back. Months later, sent me a paragraph apologizing. He isn't the one to apologize, he never apologizes to anyone and what not, hes your typical man whore, who gets all the girls. I was suprised when he did this. Couple hours later, i see stories of him on social media at a party. So, yeah, i genuinly think when someones intoxicated, they do and say things they normally never do or is ever out of genuinity.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
does anyone else believe that when you're drunk everything you say is the truth or do you think whatever you say while drunk is just a bunch of bull shit?
I always talk/feel at peace about ctb more when i'm drunk than sober,

This idea goes back centuries.
In vino veritas

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Many things are involved, I think it can be both B's and the truth , mind makes weird connections sober and alone......

You ended up really drunk?? Alone??? Vodka??

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
What we do and say when we've wiped out our inhibitions is often out of synch with out conscious ideals and ethics. Does that mean our conscious ideals and ethics are false, hypocritical or futile? or that our unconcious/uninhibited behaviour is false, hypocritical and futile?

I don't think so. But one advantage of being drunk or high is that we know what's influencing us. The rest of the time it's virtually impossible to know.

Reactions: done_so_done and devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Many things are involved, I think it can be both B's and the truth , mind makes weird connections sober and alone......

You ended up really drunk?? Alone??? Vodka??
Drunk, alone, and vodka