C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
This sounds bad but I'm doubting whether I can be with my bf being the suicidal hikikomori I am.

I thought having a NEET bf would be great but even just spending time with another person (even if they are just a rotter who likes to sit at home like me) can be too exhausting. Being around people wears me out.

Also I need to die soon. Hopefully by end of summer.

I'm trying to decide whether to end the relationship or not. It feels exhausting being in a relationship when I'm so ill and unable to cope with people. also I dont want my bf to have to deal with my death.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries, ColorlessTrees, Élégie and 4 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
This sounds bad but I'm doubting whether I can be with my bf being the suicidal hikikomori I am.

I thought having a NEET bf would be great but even just spending time with another person (even if they are just a rotter who likes to sit at home like me) can be too exhausting. Being around people wears me out.

Also I need to die soon. Hopefully by end of summer.

I'm trying to decide whether to end the relationship or not. It feels exhausting being in a relationship when I'm so ill and unable to cope with people. also I dont want my bf to have to deal with my death.

It's hard to say what's the best option going forward, but you would probably do right in ending the relationship with your boyfriend first. If I was in a relationship like yours, it would be devastating to find my partner dead somewhere.

Reactions: lofticries