• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Explained on the pdf. Tested it. Worked well.
How do you know if it works well? Constrict your neck, if your vision goes pitch black and you get light headed. That's it, it worked. : D

Attachments

• 156267_new-pdf-to-replace-wordpress-etc-optimal-euthenasia-strategy-and-device_carotid_artery_...pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: todienomore, User00, BabyCamus and 6 others
Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
Since the pdf is a bit of a mess, when it comes to explaining how to make the device. I will try to explain it more clearly.

Guide:

1. Take the cord and tie the ends together. While the pdf mentions that it can be any knot, i personally recommend a reef knot.

2- slight below this reef knot, you should tie another knot, using both parts of the ligature you see now. It's the same as that simple knot everyone know, but you use both.

3. Now you can probably see that there's some sort of noose/hatch. Pass the end of the cord that have no knots through this ratchet.

4. Doing the previous step on something like your leg, tie a knot at the cord, in the point where the ratchet stopped. This knot will be a securing point.

5. It's that, same principle on neck. Congrats.

Ps: the hatchet formed, should be only slightly bigger than the knot. Well, aim at that.

Last edited:
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I've never been a handyman, i can barely tie my shoes the normal tie which took me until 13 to learn, would i be able to do this? i don't wanna spend my last few dollars on a method i wouldnt know how to do

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
I've never been a handyman, i can barely tie my shoes the normal tie which took me until 13 to learn, would i be able to do this? i don't wanna spend my last few dollars on a method i wouldnt know how to do
Yeah man. Ask here if you get stuck, i will help you out.

Reactions: BabyCamus and Oblivion
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I found this ratchet. is it good? haven't bought it yet

g0swHyr.jpg
RnpfNPF.jpg
l5A21m3.jpg

Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
One user asked me to update this guide to make it more clear, so here it is.

1. Step- tie the ends together, using a reef knot.

2. Step, below the reef knot, make a simple knot using "both ligatures", as you now have a circle, you will have to use both sides to make the knot.

3. Step- now it's practically done, you just need to make the securing points. So place it on your leg and push the end whit no knots, through the small noose. Pull hard so you get an idea on where to tie the knot in the cord. It's where the small noose ends.

4. Step - make a knot on the spot you found. And attach the small noose on the knot.

By now it should hold itself.

Ps: Don't bother whit the ligature. The actual one i am using, is thicker than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: murmur and Lost in a Dream
Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
Final tip. Make knots very closely, so they sit on top of each other. This makes the noose holds perfectly.

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
Video tutorial please. 🤞

Reactions: USER80709, AnneRee, BabyCamus and 2 others
Himalayan

Himalayan

Sep 30, 2022
NGL guys. I would advise everyone here to use the tourniquet method instead. Using hard cardboard below the twisting point takes the pinching of the skin away

Reactions: todienomore