M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Telling me I should kill myself, cut myself and then eat his... erm I'm not going to write it. *facepalm
What is going on with this week for me :ahhha: :pfff: :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, sadghost, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I would have wanted to say, "Don't fuckin tempt me bro."

If I did say that, I would have been like, "Now let me show you my teeth. I bite hard."

Images

• Love
Reactions: theguineapigking, Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211 and 2 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Fucking troll, I might go on just see these trolls lol

I'm a guy(not gay) I would of said no problem whip it out then ,I'll grab the tweezers for us then mate.

just because i know it would of pissed them right off lol

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Lostandlooking, Ghost2211 and 4 others
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Fucking troll, I might go on just see these trolls lol

I'm a guy(not gay) I would of said no problem whip it out then ,I'll grab the tweezers for us then mate.

just because i know it would of pissed them right off lol
:pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: "the tweezers". The people I've spoken to on that are typically compassionate (it's not pro choice though like this site) but for some reason I've got the clowns on to me this week:haha:

Reactions: checkouttime
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Reddit sounds like a dumpster fire lol

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Reddit sounds like a dumpster fire lol
Pretty much :pfff: Suicide watch subreddit is really sad because of everyone's stories and a lot of them get no comments. Subreddit rant is often hilarious as well as subreddit angry. I was reading someone ranting to hell about having to serve burgers with gluten free buns Lmao and about every second word was "fu*king":pfff::pfff::pfff:

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Not actually possible in that order either :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Not actually possible in that order either :pfff:
Exactly :pfff::pfff: The first troll wanted to take pictures of me before, during and after hanging myself (people presumed he may have wanted to do extra creepy illegal stuff with me after it all as well). The second troll wants me to do that, come back to life, cut myself and then eat his... you know...:pfff::pfff::pfff: I kind of want to unblock him and see what else he has to say because it's comical:pfff:

Reactions: Red
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Exactly :pfff::pfff: The first troll wanted to take pictures of me before, during and after hanging myself (people presumed he may have wanted to do extra creepy illegal stuff with me after it all as well). The second troll wants me to do that, come back to life, cut myself and then eat his... you know...:pfff::pfff::pfff: I kind of want to unblock him and see what else he has to say because it's comical:pfff:
i really feel sorry for you dude but this is also kinda funny at this point lol

• Love
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
i really feel sorry for you dude but this is also kinda funny at this point lol
It is funny, don't worry :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: He also was calling me an attention whore, apparently my posts were all about "look at me"... but my reddit is anonymous so what (Personal) attention am I even really getting from it really:pfff::pfff: I might unblock him tomorrow and ask him to troll me some more because it's funny:pfff: I'm too tired to engage with it tonight though:pfff:

Reactions: checkouttime and Red
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It is funny, don't worry :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: He also was calling me an attention whore, apparently my posts were all about "look at me"... but my reddit is anonymous so what (Personal) attention am I even really getting from it really:pfff::pfff: I might unblock him tomorrow and ask him to troll me some more because it's funny:pfff: I'm too tired to engage with it tonight though:pfff:
he clearly has some anger problems or something. this just isnt ok for anyone lol

• Love
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
he clearly has some anger problems or something. this just isnt ok for anyone lol
He's gonna be like what the hell when I message him again tomorrow :pfff: :pfff:
to be honest I think I was too kind to him. He said to me "your life is a troolll" after I suggested he shouldn't troll people (at all) but especially those who are more likely to be vulnerable, and I was like "you're right:pfff: I don't disagree":pfff: because my life is a big troll to me every day:pfff:

Reactions: Meditation guide
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
He's gonna be like what the hell when I message him again tomorrow :pfff: :pfff:
to be honest I think I was too kind to him. He said to me "your life is a troolll" after I suggested he shouldn't troll people (at all) but especially those who are more likely to be vulnerable, and I was like "you're right:pfff: I don't disagree":pfff: because my life is a big troll to me every day:pfff:
so wait. you told him he shouldnt troll and his answer was "your life is a troll" wow that is the weakest comeback ever. this dude needs to step up his game :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
so wait. you told him he shouldnt troll and his answer was "your life is a troll" wow that is the weakest comeback ever. this dude needs to step up his game :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
Yup that is literally what he came back with :pfff: :pfff: He's probably 12 years old or something now I think about it so probably best I don't unblock him and reply:pfff:

Reactions: checkouttime and Meditation guide
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yup that is literally what he came back with :pfff: :pfff: He's probably 12 years old or something now I think about it so probably best I don't unblock him and reply:pfff:
with a comment like that lol most likely. if you do unblock him youve so got to update us, im sure we could all use a good laugh (if you dont mind)

• Love
Reactions: checkouttime and madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
with a comment like that lol most likely. if you do unblock him youve so got to update us, im sure we could all use a good laugh (if you dont mind)
Oh I will don't you worry :pfff: :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019

No YOU'RE a towel! :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

• Love
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
This wasn't a troll but I vaguely remember reading a Reddit post about somebody wanting to end their lives. One of the responses was an angry multi-paragraphed rant directed at OP; they 1st told him that he was selfish for wanting to kill himself, and then afterward they said "If you kill yourself good riddance." ...How the hell do you work that out?

• Love
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
No YOU'RE a towel! :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
:pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
This wasn't a troll but I vaguely remember reading a Reddit post about somebody wanting to end their lives. One of the responses was an angry multi-paragraphed rant directed at OP; they 1st told him that he was selfish for wanting to kill himself, and then afterward they said "If you kill yourself good riddance." ...How the hell do you work that out?
Exactly. Some people have no compassion it's unreal.
And ironically (cases like mine) people say things like "attention seeker" when they are the ones sending messages to me to basically get attention themselves :pfff::pfff: There is nothing wrong with attention seeking! Some people genuinely need attention. Others who don't need it are getting enough already or at least got enough as a child

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

I was about to reply to the previous post you put, exactly what i thought straight away ...sounds like a twelve yr old! Sounds like they should give up on the trolling, i'd eat them for breakfast, how ironic for someone trying to troll to then be the one to get annoyed! would be fun!!! done that a few times too people lol

• Love
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I was about to reply to the previous post you put, exactly what i thought straight away ...sounds like a twelve yr old! Sounds like they should give up on the trolling, i'd eat them for breakfast, how ironic for someone trying to troll to then be the one to get annoyed! would be fun!!! done that a few times too people lol
"I'd eat them for breakfast" :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff: