• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

isekai

Aug 1, 2024
I did it the first time using a door by simply researching through reddit and finding kate spade and the other william person I think it was that CTB'd that way and figured out the rest myself. I used some rope that was lying around and used slip knots and sat in a chair back facing the door and put on my headphones and found myself quickly passing out. I actually smiled, I was happy

I rember hearing and seeing someone when I was knocked out ( if you want that story let me know)

I woke up the rope slack because my body shifted (something I didn't calculate because of my lack of research) I was slouched on my side drooling over the side of the chair, but it worked! So I tried again, and again, and again, and again....everytime a fail...why did it fail? I could no longer find that perfect spot that I found by mistake the very first time. The first time was peaceful like I locked my knees out while standing up and just fainted there was a slight tingling in my hands, but nothing major and in less than 5seconds (i did count) I was out, but every try after that, the tingling was in my face my ears and nose and mouth would feel as it they feel asleep and I would know somthing was wrong. I'd say "maybe if I just wait a bit longer," and then I count to 30..slowly...nothing no sleep no fade to black nothing...I tried with socks yesterday to keep the pressure off the front of my neck, but same thing the tingling sensation of my face falling asleep but no fade to black.

I wish I didn't fuck it up the first time....

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult to be free from this existence, it's cruel to me how people struggle so much to die and cannot have the option to just painlessly cease existing. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: weightoffmychest
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I did it the first time using a door by simply researching through reddit and finding kate spade and the other william person I think it was that CTB'd that way and figured out the rest myself. I used some rope that was lying around and used slip knots and sat in a chair back facing the door and put on my headphones and found myself quickly passing out. I actually smiled, I was happy

I rember hearing and seeing someone when I was knocked out ( if you want that story let me know)

I woke up the rope slack because my body shifted (something I didn't calculate because of my lack of research) I was slouched on my side drooling over the side of the chair, but it worked! So I tried again, and again, and again, and again....everytime a fail...why did it fail? I could no longer find that perfect spot that I found by mistake the very first time. The first time was peaceful like I locked my knees out while standing up and just fainted there was a slight tingling in my hands, but nothing major and in less than 5seconds (i did count) I was out, but every try after that, the tingling was in my face my ears and nose and mouth would feel as it they feel asleep and I would know somthing was wrong. I'd say "maybe if I just wait a bit longer," and then I count to 30..slowly...nothing no sleep no fade to black nothing...I tried with socks yesterday to keep the pressure off the front of my neck, but same thing the tingling sensation of my face falling asleep but no fade to black.

I wish I didn't fuck it up the first time....
Dont be so hard on yourself, partial is very technical and needs tons of practise (or just being lucky really ) i also failed after several attempts

I

isekai

Aug 1, 2024
Dont be so hard on yourself, partial is very technical and needs tons of practise (or just being lucky really ) i also failed after several attempts
I recently found out about SN thanks to the site. I just ordered mine and am just going to do that...when it comes. wish It had next day shipping...my throat hurts from trying partial hanging to many times in rapid sucession.

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I recently found out about SN thanks to the site. I just ordered mine and am just going to do that...when it comes. wish It had next day shipping...my throat hurts from trying partial hanging to many times in rapid sucession.
I also moved to SN but with full suspension as backup. Your throat will be fine just give it a couple of days, I also had robe burns on my neck so I had to wear a scarf for a while

I

isekai

Aug 1, 2024
I also moved to SN but with full suspension as backup. Your throat will be fine just give it a couple of days, I also had robe burns on my neck so I had to wear a scarf for a while
I figured as much and didn't think to much about it honestly the marks just blends in with the rest of my neck. Its not something I'm worried about the pain is minor just a sore throat. I'm not sure how you combine SN and full suspension however...SN takes a while to kick in, care to explain?

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I figured as much and didn't think to much about it honestly the marks just blends in with the rest of my neck. Its not something I'm worried about the pain is minor just a sore throat. I'm not sure how you combine SN and full suspension however...SN takes a while to kick in, care to explain?
I am not doing them together. Just in case I am not able to get SN, I am trying to source it locally. So if that doesnt work out my backup plan is FS