• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Hey guys, as some of you may know I tried to CTB last night. My method is partial suspension hanging. I put the noose high on my neck last night but it didn't make me pass out.(only rarely has it in the past) Some people say to put the noose roughly in the middle of the Adam's apple or even around the neck touching the collar bone? WTF I can't imagine that working. I am trying to constrict the carotid artery. What am I doing wrong? I don't have the materials for full suspension so I can't do it :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue
jimbob1000

jimbob1000

Student
Feb 21, 2020
hey buddy, yes its not easy, i been experimenting but cant seem to get it right, and it really hurts , what worries me is getting it wrong and ending up brain damaged and worse off ,

Reactions: Hotsackage
MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
It's funny in a odd way that all these celebrities that hung themselves, did it right the "first time". Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Anthony Bourdain, and so many more.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It's funny in a odd way that all these celebrities that hung themselves, did it right the "first time". Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Anthony Bourdain, and so many more.
How do you know it is their first try? I am not fan of partial myself btw, I prefer full.

Reactions: _Minsk, Ame and BFishy
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018

We only know of the successful attempt. You don't know how many times they tried.

Reactions: Ame
Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
In fact I believe Chester Benningtons wife said on CNN he had tried times before.

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Its all luck, trust me
[/QUOT

I've got no time for luck. I want to go tonight:(
I'm so sad. I just want to CTB. Why did I have to be born? We didn't ask to be born.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: scheme5, jimbob1000 and Indieblue
conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
Tie it off higher up so your knees don't touch the ground. I got best results that way.

Reactions: _Minsk