• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vertigo

Vertigo

Feb 2, 2020
This is the first time I ever experiment with a method, I tried partial with a leather belt wedged between the door.
I sat on my knee facing the opposite of the door and slowly pushed my head forward, withing seconds I could feel I was going to pass out! and for some reason I was hearing my heartbeat in my head and it was very loud, felt no pain or discomfort whatsoever!
I was drunk and very relaxed so that might have helped, the only reason I stopped was that I wasn't planning to die today.
At first I was positive that hanging just wasn't for me but after today's experience this is definetly my go to method.

• Love
Reactions: Ilikeshrimp, theguineapigking, PrettyMoose and 17 others
S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
I tried to hang myself with a belt several times yesterday but didn't succeed

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: theguineapigking and SimplyTopHat
anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
Where did you position the belt? I've been trying partial suspension and can't get myself to pass out

Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
I tried it with a bathrobe belt 10 years ago. I passed out, but woke up on the floor and the belt had ripped. I guess successful attempts make it seem easy.

Edit: I mixed up your thread with the "Chris Cronell made suicide by hanging look so simple" thread. So I guess for me it was rather simple (apart from SI), but I haven't tried since. Not at that point right now

Last edited:
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
This is the first time I ever experiment with a method, I tried partial with a leather belt wedged between the door.
I sat on my knee facing the opposite of the door and slowly pushed my head forward, withing seconds I could feel I was going to pass out! and for some reason I was hearing my heartbeat in my head and it was very loud, felt no pain or discomfort whatsoever!
I was drunk and very relaxed so that might have helped, the only reason I stopped was that I wasn't planning to die today.
At first I was positive that hanging just wasn't for me but after today's experience this is definetly my go to method.
can you show us a pic of your setup?

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I try and I don't get the feeling of fainting. how do you do it ?

FreeBIRD

FreeBIRD

Nov 14, 2019
The rope is above or below the Adam apple?

Reactions: Mizzmini45
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
U make it sound so easy. I tried 4 times and it's doing nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: Mgl91
T

TheGreatEscape

Mar 1, 2020
I tried partial multiple times on morning about six months ago and couldn't finish the job. One odd thing: I had three times where I pushed it to where the pain was unbearable and each time I heard in my head a loud bang noise, almost like a gunshot.

Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019

Same here. Once you find the carotids, I was shocked how easy it was. I found that if there is any ambient noise, it becomes deafening amplified. I have been looking at that as well.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I've been thinking about getting a rope whenever I'm not busy this week; as this is my go-to method. I don't plan to ctb this week though, I just want to test it. I want to make sure it works when it comes time to committing the deed. How did you manage to test it safely? I would hate to make my exit while I'm testing because I have much unfinished things that I need to do

Any bit of info will help! ❤

Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
For me, a silk tie is able to hit the carotid with fair accuracy. Just as long it can support your weight without become undone on the anchor end. Some resources mention slight padding where the carotids are so there is good compression.

FreeBIRD

FreeBIRD

Nov 14, 2019
I've been thinking about getting a rope whenever I'm not busy this week; as this is my go-to method. I don't plan to ctb this week though, I just want to test it. I want to make sure it works when it comes time to committing the deed. How did you manage to test it safely? I would hate to make my exit while I'm testing because I have much unfinished things that I need to do

Any bit of info will help! ❤
Simply don't anchor the rope to anything

• Love
Reactions: Despondent
Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
I just lubricate the noose with soap then put above Adam's apple under chin then quickly give in to my weight.. I usually pass out within 10-15 seconds. New

Reactions: SynthPower and SimplyTopHat
WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
I just lubricate the noose with soap then put above Adam's apple under chin then quickly give in to my weight.. I usually pass out within 10-15 seconds.

Usually? How are you still alive? Lol

Reactions: garcelle