W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
I had 2 hours to myself today to test out partial to find my sweet spot. I tested out different spots with a cable first and then I started using my belt. I tried at the top, middle and bottom of my throat. I've read that the top is the best, but for me it was the exact opposite. I only felt the head exploding feeling when I put the belt at the top and middle of my throat, and it was just crushing my adams apple (it's very close to the top. Meanwhile when I put the belt at the bottom of my neck I didn't feel the head exploding feeling at all, well... Maybe just a little bit but not to the degree where it was unbearable.

I didn't feel that dizzy, but I almost lost control of my body, I had a very hard time getting to my feet, it took around 5-7 seconds before I felt that. I heard what sounded like blood rushing to my head, but it might just have been pressure, or the jugulars. I tried applying pressure as fast as possible at all of the spots, but only the bottom seemed to work. I was still sort of crushing my adams apple because the belt was sort of wide, but I believe I might solve that by using a rope. Now that I've found where the knot works at the back I should experiment with it at the front, because that puts a lot less force on my trachea which feels sort of "off" now, just like last time I did it. Last time I got the effect I had the knot at my side, but I'm hoping to get it to work at the front because that's the most comfortable.

Like I've said in my previous posts I'm still planning on using full suspension as I don't want to risk being a vegetable by shifting in a position where the knots loosens during partial (if this can also happen during full suspension please warn me). I remember feeling an immediate dopamine rush because I finally got it to work and I was so close to dying, but it wasn't the correct spot and like I've stated earlier I don't want to risk partial. I just needed to find the sweet spot before trying full suspension so that I can pass out as fast as possible, although finding a correct spot and rope has proved harder than I imagined.

Bonus question: Can I get brain damage from trying partial even though I'm not passing out?

Reactions: blackwidow, TheDevilsAngel, essbet and 2 others