RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

trapped inside a human body
Oct 31, 2023
ive tried so many times i tried again todat i cant do it i just cant i hate it, i have nothing to cling onto but i still cant go through with it i just wish dying wasnt so hard fuck i hate myself i hate this all i hate the situation i was born into, the body i was born in, everything sucks now and all the future has to offer is getting my antidepressants dose up because im still a broken mess of a person

so, for context, my method is hanging, and by tying the rope to a beam in my room i have enough room to hang with my toes touching the ground, just enough so that i can climb back up on my bed and not die, so thats what happens every time i try, and today i tried again during one of my breakdowns and i just couldnt do it, i feel like shit, and now i feel worse, i hate this

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, the_path_of_sorrows, gbi2 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing, it's horrible how we cannot just choose die in peace, for me it'd be such a relief if the option is there to never wake again. But anyway best wishes.

RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

Oct 31, 2023
I also hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing, it's horrible how we cannot just choose die in peace, for me it'd be such a relief if the option is there to never wake again. But anyway best wishes.
its almost comedic how cruel this all is, at some point i managed to make myself believe that this whole world must be some sort of entertainment for higher beings, it just doesnt make sense that its this sick and cruel for no reason, i snapped out of my delusions a little while ago, explanations stopped mattering when everything else stopped mattering

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, novi.jpg and アホペンギン
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Can you somehow prevent getting your feet on the bed or move the bed, tip on its side etc?

RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

Oct 31, 2023
Can you somehow prevent getting your feet on the bed or move the bed, tip on its side etc?
my room is tiny, i was thinking of using a very tall stool we have next attempt, instead of the small one im using, but i cant until im home alone sadly

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
my room is tiny, i was thinking of using a very tall stool we have next attempt, instead of the small one im using, but i cant until im home alone sadly
You'll find a way when the time is truly right for you.

RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

Oct 31, 2023
You'll find a way when the time is truly right for you.
im at a point in my life where it feels more right than ever before, i just gotta make one little push

K

King Ashoka

Nov 19, 2023
My method is also full hanging. I don't know what i will do on that day.

• Hugs
Reactions: RobinWhoLostItAll and gbi2
RobinWhoLostItAll

RobinWhoLostItAll

Oct 31, 2023
My method is also full hanging. I don't know what i will do on that day.
SI is horrible, i plan on drinking (moderately this time) whenever i make my attempt, hope you can find peace before and after yours

Reactions: King Ashoka
K

King Ashoka

Nov 19, 2023
SI is horrible, i plan on drinking (moderately this time) whenever i make my attempt, hope you can find peace before and after yours
I don't drink alcohol. I drink tea too much. I maybe intoxicated with tea.