• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
So I know that most psych meds are made to be safe and non-lethal, and that it's an already discussed topic around here, however I was recently talking with a friend who's a pharmacy student (of course I wasn't talking about ctb but of my depression medication since she started a similar therapy) and she started talking about why tricyclic shouldn't be handed so easily since they have bad side effects and are among the feweds you can kill yourself with (multiorgan failure), and I was sure that was really unlikely to happen since I've read some into that. Ultimately is there anyone here that is somehow navigated in pharmacy that can help us understand if it's really viable?

Reactions: The Lonely
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm looking at this too. There is a cocktail recipe for Amitryptiline (Benzos and anti-emetics). It's not a pleasant death, but the idea is that the Benzos put you out so you don't feel it. It's death from cardiac arrest.

This is still probably my method, but I am not sure if it's relative lethality as I was looking at some science papers of people who were 'saved' from their overdose by doctors.

Reactions: The Lonely
U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
There's a section on amitriptyline in the pph. It's still prescribed for neuropathic pain and migraines if you're trying to get a script. Nick Drake went that way though iirc there's some uncertainty over whether it was suicide or an accidental overdose. No idea why someone would just take a lethal dose of amitriptyline though, there's no recreational value.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime and LittleJem