Mari&mewo

Mari&mewo

Feb 11, 2023
I just finished an online iop and they're reccomending php- I just feel like it doesn't matter what I do I can't come out on top of my mental health issues. I'm always I'm physical pain and I'm literally incompetent- can't hold a job, no common sense, can't clean a kitchen for Christ's sake. I feel like my abilities and skills have eroded to that of a 10 year old. I live in the sticks and have no resources. I feel like I'm desperate for a solution, any solution. I haven't had a single day in the last 4 years where I didn't wish I had died as a baby (I was almost a sids case)

Things In my life worth living for are short and hard to grasp. My bunny, my partner, my best friend I haven't seen for over a year. If anyone had any treatments that made sticking around worth it, please share them. I don't want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: d3c96524be95
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Do you think it's worth following their recommendation and doing the PHP?

Mari&mewo

Mari&mewo

Feb 11, 2023
Do you think it's worth following their recommendation and doing the PHP?

I think it would be helpful, but the only reason I could do my iop is the program paid for 2/3rds of it for me. I live somewhere very rural and getting there would be really hard :(

D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
I just finished an online iop and they're reccomending php- I just feel like it doesn't matter what I do I can't come out on top of my mental health issues. I'm always I'm physical pain and I'm literally incompetent- can't hold a job, no common sense, can't clean a kitchen for Christ's sake. I feel like my abilities and skills have eroded to that of a 10 year old. I live in the sticks and have no resources. I feel like I'm desperate for a solution, any solution. I haven't had a single day in the last 4 years where I didn't wish I had died as a baby (I was almost a sids case)

Things In my life worth living for are short and hard to grasp. My bunny, my partner, my best friend I haven't seen for over a year. If anyone had any treatments that made sticking around worth it, please share them. I don't want to die.
If a magic pill existed, I guess this forum probably wouldn't exist. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. It sounds like a terrible situation to be in, but I somehow relate with that feeling of being incompetent at life and lacking common sense. It's probably not as true as you think it is though, but I get that the feeling is there nonetheless.

If PHP isn't an option for you, were you at least able to seek for the help of some therapist IRL? It seems like you have been in that situation for a while now, but have you been prescribed the most common drugs recommended in depression so far, like SSRIs or SNRIs? TBH, they don't work very well, but it seems they do help some people sometimes.

Last edited: