S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I just remembered I have a full box of trazodone, I took one pill once which made me so dizzy sleepy and it was awful. I'm not eager to take it again but I was curious if mixed with a benzo if it would induce passing out easier than benzo alone.
Id use this for before SN or gunshot

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I just remembered I have a full box of trazodone, I took one pill once which made me so dizzy sleepy and it was awful. I'm not eager to take it again but I was curious if mixed with a benzo if it would induce passing out easier than benzo alone.
Id use this for before SN or gunshot

You can get guns in spain? I'm so jealous here on Portugal Almost impossible I'd be gone tomorrow night If had one

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
You can get guns in spain? I'm so jealous here on Portugal Almost impossible I'd be gone tomorrow night If had one
Not easy mate only by hunting permit. Ill need to take classes and pass the tests and then I can have access to a shotty.

Back in my uncle day he did it by going policeman but that's impossible for me in this day and age

T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
Maybe if you combine them with alcohol, too. Someone on intervention (the show) overdosed on a shitload of trazodone with what I think was alcohol and she almost didn't make it, although I'm not sure if that was due to the trazodone or the alcohol withdrawal.

Reactions: spanishguy22
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Gun is scary. Trigger is so easy child can use it, then at certain point it just blasts of like a nuclear weapon.

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Not easy mate only by hunting permit. Ill need to take classes and pass the tests and then I can have access to a shotty.

Back in my uncle day he did it by going policeman but that's impossible for me in this day and age

Same here then.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Gun is scary. Trigger is so easy child can use it, then at certain point it just blasts of like a nuclear weapon.
Yeah it is... All methods are really.
Maybe if you combine them with alcohol, too. Someone on intervention (the show) overdosed on a shitload of trazodone with what I think was alcohol and she almost didn't make it, although I'm not sure if that was due to the trazodone or the alcohol withdrawal.
I think alcohol is bad with SN as it affects puking now that I think about it any OD probably will be bad with SN but i could use it for gunshot