• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SchizophrenicFantasy

SchizophrenicFantasy

Aug 18, 2020
I don't have access to my guns or any SN right now but have ready access to enough traz to put a horse down and an arsenal of razor blades which are basically scalpels i don't worry about pain. Everyone's thoughts? I don't mind waiting for my guns because what's another week in the scheme of things? Just wanna do it already tired of waiting you know?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
trazadone won't help with what you are describing...

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would be concerned about clotting more than anything. One can survive quite a bit of blood loss. Even if you pass out you might just wake up in a pond of blood, but very much alive. Its surprisingly hard to cut properly unless you really know the anatomy and have insane pain tolerance.

Reactions: Midnight-rain
SchizophrenicFantasy

SchizophrenicFantasy

Aug 18, 2020
I would be concerned about clotting more than anything. One can survive quite a bit of blood loss. Even if you pass out you might just wake up in a pond of blood, but very much alive. Its surprisingly hard to cut properly unless you really know the anatomy and have insane pain tolerance.
What if i got really drunk and high before? For the pain

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The issue of anatomy remains. Cutting one artery isn't that hard...being able to cut both is much more challenging. You said in a week you will have other options. Is their harm in waiting?

SchizophrenicFantasy

SchizophrenicFantasy

Aug 18, 2020
The issue of anatomy remains. Cutting one artery isn't that hard...being able to cut both is much more challenging. You said in a week you will have other options. Is their harm in waiting?
No like i said it was just a thought with what i had at hand, because what's another week.