T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Besides Beechy head the UK isn't really known.for any other jumping spots. I'm not really looking for direct idea of drops, although they are welcome, but I'm looking to develop ideas on how to make a relatively stress free journey.., I've not been abroad since I was a small child, so my world in that department is very small I'd say I get overwhelmed thinking about the amount of countries and the size of them, flights and booking hotels which I would probably need a few days to find the right spot for me in any said area.

I mean if I am able to feel joy in my final time in this world then one could even turn it into a good time.

What countries would you say is most ideal for finding suitable landscape of very high buildings with accessable platforms to jump.

Do you reckon you could do it for a month's average working class salary?

Reactions: dilemmadarlin
dilemmadarlin

dilemmadarlin

Oct 8, 2023
following this, it's difficult to find high enough buildings and even more difficult to find worthy places.. it'll be linked to my name and i'd rather it not be somewhere unattractive. i want to be completely sure i won't be a moving mound at the bottom.

Reactions: TooConscious
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
There's loads of mountains, viaducts etc. even in the UK.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
following this, it's difficult to find high enough buildings and even more difficult to find worthy places.. it'll be linked to my name and i'd rather it not be somewhere unattractive. i want to be completely sure i won't be a moving mound at the bottom.
If you feel you're a likable person then nothing wrong with improving the 'tourist attraction' to that 'unattractive' place, it's like doing a good deed for that area.
I know what you mean , like a mole poking its head out the mound , except our legs and torso are the red gooey mound. People don't have to comprehend this stuff until they've seriously considered there can be effort required. Hopefully with a little thought we don't have to worry about such failure, albeit, what a world.
Cheers