• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
So I bought n from a here in the US and id like to fly home overseas with me does anyone know if I can get by without tsa inspecting the liquid in the bottles?

Last edited:
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I would not recommend it. It will most likely get taken away, and you will get into a lot of trouble.

Reactions: Circles and kuddelmuddel23
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Smuggling drugs through a border can get you into trouble. Does bottle at least has different label, does not look like medical product?

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Smuggling drugs through a border can get you into trouble. Does bottle at least has different label, does not look like medical product?
It doesn't matter if it has a different label or not, they will check it regardless. When A ships N, he does it in a clever way. We must disclose the label, or any other methods A uses that will jeopardize future N purchase from SS members.

Last edited:
Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
Edit : I meant past tsa If I can get it past TSA should be easy since they only check for weapons and explosives the slim chance they do check the bag since they only screen it most of the time. I can easily get past customs they won't suspect a thing.
Edit : I meant past tsa If I can get it past TSA should be easy since they only check for weapons and explosives the slim chance they do check the bag since they only screen it most of the time. I can easily get past customs they won't suspect a thing.
Who is really going to suspect a bottle of liquid as drugs lol I'm over thinking this

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
How I would do it:

You're not allowed to take liquids with you as hand baggage. You'll need to store it in the suitcase you check in before you go through the security zone.

I don't think sniffer dogs can detect N, so that won't be a problem.

I would probably buy a bottle of water and pour the N into it disguising it as being simply water.

It would surprise me if the scans and checks they may be running picks up on it.

Theres some risk to this, sure, but that's unavoidable.

The trick is to not draw attention to yourself, and disguise this precious liquid as something ordinary they see every day.

Being overly zealous in disguising it could potentially draw attention.

If you get caught I don't think they'll put you in jail. If that happens you should simply be honest and say it's for your personal use and you intent to CTB with it.

As long as you're not believed to be trafficking or selling the stuff you'll probably just get a fine.

You should check out the PPH and see what happens in different countries when you get caught with a small amount of N.

Maybe even read up on the law yourself to prepare for the consequences.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
You can't take this liquid with you they are very strict after 9/11 please don't risk it

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeIsNotFun
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
So I'd just send the N home myself in a package. A bit like A does. If you fill out all the necessary forms correctly, nothing should go wrong. And the risk is lower than taking it with you on the plane.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
can you ship it to yourself?
You could, yes. But, not many allow liquids to be shipped. A specifies he has a special courier for that reason alone, but there is no harm in trying I guess.