• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021
Help! If you open the bottle of N and pour the liquid in another pot, so you can travel with it. Does it lose its properties and effect?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Too many variables for anyone to give a reliable reply I think. It can be decanted for a short period but obviously nobody know how long you had it or how you stored it. What the expiry date is and if its passed. Where and how long you're travelling. What will the conditions be whilst travel and how long bwfore you use it after decanting.

Truth is its a bit of a dice roll no matter what the answer to any of those questions. Even if you store it in a flask, air tight and in stable tempts it could degrade quite quickly. Personally I'd be more inclined to travel with it in it's original bottles. Maybe you can put different labels on it?

Travelling by plane you can only carry a certain amount of liquid too so if you're travelling by air I would be very uncomfortable travelling with it in any container unless you have a prescription for a liquid medication that you could switch it out for.

Can you post it to your travel destination? I suspect that may be the least risky way. If it get lost in shipping that would be unfortunate but its a better gamble that trying to use a product that is potentially unsafe and could cause you extra ongoing suffering. Plus if you have it you no doubt received via mail so know their is a fair chance of it reaching its destination that way.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021
The bottles will expire in 2 years. The traveling time is less than 24 hours. Why would it degrade quickly? It's not possible to post it to the travel destination.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It may not degrade that quickly if your trip is that short but it's sealed the way for a reason. As soon as you break that seal it is exposed to air and contaminants. Putting it into another container will further expose it. Then there's variation in temperature while you're travelling etc. Like I said lots of variables. Why can't you transport it in its original containers? Are you crossing borders? Will you be travelling by air?

Last edited:
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
The bottles will expire in 2 years. The traveling time is less than 24 hours. Why would it degrade quickly? It's not possible to post it to the travel destination.
They can actually last up to 20 years or more as long as it's stored properly(unopened, room temp or fridge, away from sunlight).

From what I've read, after the exposure to air and other variables when you pour it into another bottle, you have about 30 days to use it. Could be more or less depending on the variables

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Toxic Positivity, Seeyouthereuphigh and Smart No More
S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021
It may not degrade that quickly if your trip is that short but it's sealed the way for a reason. As soon as you break that seal it is exposed to air and contaminants. Putting it into another container will further expose it. Then there's variation in temperature while you're travelling etc. Like I said lots of variables. Why can't you transport it in its original containers? Are you crossing borders? Will you be travelling by air?
Im traveling by air. Its not possible in the original bottles. They will notice.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'm not certain what the amount is but there is a limit on the amount of liquid you can carry onto a plane. It's probably worth searching this.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Im traveling by air. Its not possible in the original bottles. They will notice.
Can't switch labels and packaging? There will always be some sort of risk regardless of what you do(check in baggage, or shipping it)

S

Seeyouthereuphigh

Oct 28, 2021
100ml bottles are allowed.
They can actually last up to 20 years or more as long as it's stored properly(unopened, room temp or fridge, away from sunlight).

From what I've read, after the exposure to air and other variables when you pour it into another bottle, you have about 30 days to use it. Could be more or less depending on the variables
Finally! Someone who knows thank you :)

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I've read that they will last about a month/30 days after exposed to the air so you should be fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: PeacefulTonic and Seeyouthereuphigh