• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Hi all,

I have a method in place but have flinched once so have been looking into backups. Barbs seem to be a effective alternative but like most places in the world, the chances of getting them and not being scammed seems pretty slim.

I have the ability to travel and looking at some countries where you can pretty much buy anything over the counter.

Has anyone else got views on this?

Cambodia seems as though it may have a very relaxed attitude. I like the thought of a little holiday and end it in a nice hotel with a few drinks.

Dont want to travel there and suddenly find that it's as hard there as anywhere.

Any views info appreciated.

Peace love

Reactions: Manja and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Nice thought. It would be cool if we could compile some resources in which countries one can legally or maybe easily obtain certain means. The options here are fairly limited and to be frank I don't even want to die in this shithole. So, I had the same thoughts as you, but I don't want to end in one of those hostage videos either... :hihi:

• Love
Reactions: Saddad and LittleJem
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I have thought about this. But I would have no idea where to go. And if you dont speak the language it might be pretty difficult. I suppose you'd need to know someone there willing to help.

Reactions: Saddad
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I remembered reading a few months ago that there was a spate of suicides carried out in Thailand by foreign businessmen who went there to CTB. It is an apparently increasing event. Here is a link, but makes me wonder about N availability in such places. It would be good idea, @voyager, to collect this type information.

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
You could always go somewhere that allows voluntary euthanasia and use a firm like Pegasos.

• Love
Reactions: Saddad and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
You could always go somewhere that allows voluntary euthanasia and use a firm like Pegasos.

I'd never heard of Pegasos. Big thank you. I'm fiddling around trying to get on the darknet at the moment, but feel relief that the option of Pegasos exists.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
N is no longer available in Thailand...or at least, readily/easily available (as it once was).

I don't see SN being immediately available there either. Main shipping options look to be from China (impurity issue?) and Customs may nail you for that order(?)

Is N available in Cambodia, Vietnam or the Philippines? I wish I knew for certain.

Barbs? If they could even be requested, I think there'd be a real risk of impurities or just downright fake drugs.

"Dr. Beat Richner, the infamous cello player and founder of Jayavarman VII Children's Hospital, once told his audience that 70% of medicines in Cambodia are fake."

Quote is 6 years old at least.

That Thai article ^ referred to a Nitrogen tank ctb and a hanging. Westerners have been topping themselves in T-land for decades and in a variety of ways, many quite violent.
In the last few years there have been a small handful of gas (helium, nitrogen, argon) deaths there while the Thais (mostly) keep on with the CO exits.

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
from looking online, it looks like you can't get Nembutal in Thailand.

I've only heard of getting it in Mexico, though it looks like the law may have changed there, so don't know if you still can get it in person or not.

I love the idea of a suicide holiday, but don't know what to do about repatriation of my ashes or how much that would cost - though it looks like the Thai suicides left money to cover for their expenses.

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
^

3,000 thai baht is 100 dollars. Was just a gesture to the hotel/resort maid, I believe.

That said, some foreigners in Thailand prepped for such eventualities, others - not so much.
There was a poster touting N in Vietnam a few months ago.....smelled like a scam though.
I think "it" blew up someone's inbox who showed a little bit of initial interest.

Last edited:
Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Morph seems to be readily Available. What is the minimum that would guarantee ctb. No immunity just one big hit. 90 kg Male 6ft 40s good health?

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Morph seems to be readily Available. What is the minimum that would guarantee ctb. No immunity just one big hit. 90 kg Male 6ft 40s good health?
Everyone is different. It's better to use synthetics that are orders of magnitude stronger. Even Dilaudid is 5x the strength. It's why H and F are in such high demand here.

bigoutfit

bigoutfit

Oct 7, 2019
I went to Cambodia in April/May 2016. The pharmacys out there have loads of stuff. Pure Codeine and Diazpam as well. Just went in to several different ones and no one cared. Very cheap for hostels and beers out there as well. Not sure if it has been tightened up now though as it was 3 and a half years back. Thailand is getting stricter now I think. Same with Vietnam. Cambodia or maybe Laos would be your best bet I guess.

Reactions: Saddad and realjunes
Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Looks as though it's not a problem now. Does anyone know how Oxyco viable for ctb and dosage. May have a short trip soon.

Peace love

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Looks as though it's not a problem now. Does anyone know how Oxyco viable for ctb and dosage. May have a short trip soon.

Peace love
Which oxy? Codone or contin? Continuous release would take many more. Plus, if they use the push/pull they can be harder to OD on. Oxycodone or Percocet can do it, but is usually mixed with apap which can make you super sick. If you can get them, stick with something without apap, like dilaudid (hydromorphone) which is practically pharmaceutical grade heroin.
Which oxy? Codone or contin? Continuous release would take many more. Plus, if they use the push/pull they can be harder to OD on. Oxycodone or Percocet can do it, but is usually mixed with apap which can make you super sick. If you can get them, stick with something without apap, like dilaudid (hydromorphone) which is practically pharmaceutical grade heroin.
I should add that hydromorphone is also available for injection or you can inject the pills.

Last edited:
Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Thankyou for all you replys.

It seems oxycodone is available.

Peace love