bear_trapped

bear_trapped

taking it one day at a time
Feb 13, 2020
it's almost 2:30 am but i can't go back to sleep at all. i just woke up not too long ago and was feeling my hair when a big ass roach fell out. it ran away and is alive in my room. wtf do i even do in this situation im freaking out

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, WrongPlaceWrongTime, MeltedJello and 8 others
Phosphophyllite

Phosphophyllite

Aug 8, 2021
Having dealt with roaches and pests since childhood, I absolutely understand how they can be traumatic. When you already have other problems, not feeling safe even in your personal space rubs salt on the wound. Have you found the roach yet?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: auror., Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 3 others
bear_trapped

bear_trapped

Feb 13, 2020
Having dealt with roaches and pests since childhood, I absolutely understand how they can be traumatic. When you already have other problems, not feeling safe even in your personal space rubs salt on the wound. Have you found the roach yet?
you absolutely just described how i feel. my room was the only place on earth where i felt safe and now i have nowhere. i still haven't found it or slept at all yet

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, BitterlyAlive_ and Phosphophyllite
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is awful when you cannot sleep and I understand that it is an uncomfortable feeling when there is an insect in your room. I hope you feel better now.

• Love
Reactions: bear_trapped and Dead Meat
bear_trapped

bear_trapped

Feb 13, 2020
It is awful when you cannot sleep and I understand that it is an uncomfortable feeling when there is an insect in your room. I hope you feel better now.
thank you. i put this bug killing powder all over my floor so hopefully that'll make things better

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry