• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
i realize zero trauma is impossible but I want it to be as least traumatizing as it possibly can. im going to put a hood over my head no matter my method, then lock the door and tape a paper on the outside that says something like "don't open the door, just call the ambulance" or something?? i can't afford a hotel at all and I think disappearing is even worse. wish i could just snap my fingers and not exist any more

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, edu0z, person357 and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
"don't open the door, just call the ambulance"
I doubt that any family members would be stopped by such a paper on the door to your room, or at the entrance, especially when they suspect sth and may be nervous already.

• Informative
Reactions: savoytruffle
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
You can go to somewhere far away, like in the middle of a forest. They will eventually find out you CTB'ed but initially they will think it was a murder or accident so it's less harsh.

• Informative
Reactions: savoytruffle and Praestat_Mori
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Make a note in order to comfort them and make them understand how you felt.