• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gavr1212

Gavr1212

Jun 24, 2019
Thinking about how killing myself will hurt my children is one of the most painful things I have ever experienced, which is ironic because I want to leave so I can just not feel anything again. I am trapped here suffering existence for the very reason I want to leave.

I don't want to hurt my babies. I love them so much. I am so desperate to just not exist anymore, though. I truly don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Lush_nova, Hotsackage and 3 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
As i am not a parent I can't truly put myself in your position but I imagine it is just incredibly painful. The fact that you care so much about how ctb will effect them says a lot about the type of parent you are

Wishing you love and kindess

Reactions: Orin
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're in such pain and are facing such a dilemma. Can you tell us about the situation? How old are your children?

Gavr1212

Gavr1212

Jun 24, 2019
They're young. A toddler and a young school ager.

My life is not so terrible, not like a lot of others. I have a job. I have people who care about me. I just don't want to feel anything anymore. I think life is absurd and I don't want to be a part of it. I know now these are quirks of my programming, tricks the mind plays to keep me from ending existence. It's part of why humans exist today. I just wish I could overcome that.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan and Soul
P

Person

May 29, 2019
Thinking about how killing myself will hurt my children is one of the most painful things I have ever experienced, which is ironic because I want to leave so I can just not feel anything again. I am trapped here suffering existence for the very reason I want to leave.

I don't want to hurt my babies. I love them so much. I am so desperate to just not exist anymore, though. I truly don't know what to do.
I am in exactly the same boat and it's tearing me apart from the soul. I'm so sorry, I wish I had advice to give.

Reactions: Gavr1212
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Did something happen that led you to feel life is absurd, @Gavr1212? (I ask because having young children seems to indicate you haven't felt that way for more than a few years.) Are you raising them on your own? Do you have people you can talk with openly about how you feel?

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I feel trapped as well. Different circumstances for me, I don't have kids. But then, at this point, I really don't have anyone. I literally feel like I wanna crawl out of my own skin 24/7. I barely sleep, only get like 3, 3.5 hours a night max all broken up. That's the only respite I get is when I'm dreaming. Usually, unless it's a nightmare. I just want to end it all.