WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
This existence is making me feel increasingly crazier by the day.
The sheer mind - numbing boredom and repetition of it all is becoming unbearable.
I want to burst out of my skin and escape this flesh - prison meat suit once and for all.
I don't want to wake up in the morning ever again and have to endure this shitshow reality.
I'm beyond tired of being trapped like a rat in a maze where all the exits are blocked and the only means of escape is to die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, Skathon, ThisIsLife and 10 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This reality that we're trapped in on top of being unable to die due to intervention of external factors is very tiring to be stuck in. The loop of waking up every day and remembering leaving this place peacefully is next to impossible is very discouraging and I understand how you'd be tired of it by now. I hope you'll manage to find peace from all of this suffering soon. Best of luck.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I'm sorry man.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Understandable. Sometimes I am amazed how long I was able to cope.

I wish the society wasn't literally a prison where you have to conform or you are judged. I wouldn't hermit away to escape reality in my own room and would at least breathe the fresh air again more often. Although when I did have life it still felt like prison because of conformity.

I don't even want understanding or company, I would just like to walk around freely doing what I feel like and go on a journey without paperworks and invisible borders everywhere.

You know If I was the last person alive that would be freeing for me and I would spend the rest of my life feeling better regardless of existence being a mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, princejohnny, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped here, it's so cruel to me how we cannot just choose to permanently switch off consciousness. All that existence does is create suffering, it's such a terrible burden to have the ability to exist in this hellish reality where we are denied a peaceful exit.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE