• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
I feel like no matter what, I'm incapable of performing that last jump to hang myself. I got this idea of having a timed trap door, that I could lay my body on as the rope was around my neck and fall asleep next to the thing holding up the rope and it would force me to do it. Does that sound dumb?

Reactions: Dead beat dad
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
How good are your engineering and mechanical skills?

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I think this is method highly technical with a high rate of failure if you don't know what you're doing as It was once a profession after all.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It depends on how good you are at making things. i don't think it would be hard to make personally. it just where and how you would do it, you'd need a raised platform with a bit of distance below(at least higher than you are tall). I can't see how you cold do that without building a gallows outside. which would be a big bloody construction and very noticeable!!!

Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
It depends on how good you are at making things. i don't think it would be hard to make personally. it just where and how you would do it, you'd need a raised platform with a bit of distance below(at least higher than you are tall). I can't see how you cold do that without building a gallows outside. which would be a big bloody construction and very noticeable!!!

I could learn how to make it and tell my parents it's an appliance repair thing since I'm doing online trade school for that right now

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, this is stupid. You can't build it, nor could you fall asleep if you did. This is either just attention seeking posting, or setting an impossible goal that can't be achieved.

Reactions: Leshen
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I could learn how to make it and tell my parents it's an appliance repair thing since I'm doing online trade school for that right now

A gallows is a pretty distinctive structure, i couldn't see your parents being stupid enough to realise what it was!