• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
I'm hoping to ctb very soon, I'm just putting the final touches on everything.

One thing I'm struggling with is that I don't want anyone in my family to have to find my body, it will traumatise them. So I was considering walking to a nice secluded spot I know with 2 SN and water solutions, a sleeping bag, along with 25g of SN in a vac bag and 50ml of water in a bottle and then taking it. This would mean my family wouldn't gave to find me and I could get my wish of no funeral and to just be given back to nature and animals.

The spots around 30 minutes away, no one should find me there and its very well covered and full if trees and bush

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and hʚll
Loneliest

Loneliest

Slow dancing to my death
Jun 23, 2021
This is like one thing I'm considering right now. I pretty much want to die comfortably in my room but I worry that the sight of my dead body is going to traumatize family member who found me forever. Although I don't necessarily like my family, I don't wanna scar them like that.

Reactions: hʚll
GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
This is like one thing I'm considering right now. I pretty much want to die comfortably in my room but I worry that the sight of my dead body is going to traumatize family member who found me forever. Although I don't necessarily like my family, I don't wanna scar them like that.
I'm in a very similar situation, I love my family a lot however, I'd love to die peacefully in my bed in a homely situation, however I don't want them to have to find me

• Hugs
Reactions: Loneliest
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
But While they don't know what happened for u and where are u, thats more unpleasant for ur family. At least u can tell them by a scheduled message that u do suicide

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
But While they don't know what happened for u and where are u, thats more unpleasant for ur family. At least u can tell them by a scheduled message that u do suicide
Yeah, I will schedule a message to say what happened. I wouldn't want to just go missing one day

Loneliest

Loneliest

Slow dancing to my death
Jun 23, 2021
I'm in a very similar situation, I love my family a lot however, I'd love to die peacefully in my bed in a homely situation, however I don't want them to have to find me
I think it's sweet that you have a good relationship with your family. We're still in a lockdown here so there's no other place I could go to ctb at the moment. My time is running out so I might have to just do it at home. I wish you peace in whatever decision you make <3