• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
So, I've been developing my plan.

Initially I assumed I HAD to get a driver's license in order to drive to a gun store and buy one, which meant my CTB plan would take at least 6-8 months, but as it turns out that's not the case.

Apparently in my state 19 is old enough for a long gun and a driver's permit is (probably) enough ID. Additionally, there is a gun shop roughly within an hour's walk of my house. Which is all well and good except for one issue; that is, transporting the shotgun and ammunition back on foot after I buy it.

I had trouble finding any information about this online, but what little I found wasn't very clear. I believe a locked case is required.

I live in a very red open carry state (Midwest, Great Plains -ish area) so I might be able to just walk around outside with it.

But as I'd be aiming to CTB in my backyard an hour or so's walk through suburban sprawl away, even if it was legal to openly carry the (unloaded) shotgun around town, there might be an issue if a cop/bystander notices.

I read that some kind of locked rifle case should be enough for me to legally carry it, but I don't have one. Could I potentially purchase one in-store? Buying online and shipping to my house is not an option.

I'm not sure if this would be legal, but I have a violin case with simple locks. It's about 30 inches long and I can take out the interior stuff to make room (it's just styrofoam with a soft cover) so I believe most shotguns would fit.

I may also have a duffel bag that'd work, but it doesn't have locks, so that could be illegal. I'm really not sure.

I have a decent size backpack, but I doubt a shotgun would fit as the minimum legal length for one according to the internet is about 23 inches and the backpack definitely won't fit more than 20 vertically.

I'm also considering downloading the Uber app and using that to get to and/or from the shop but

1. I'm inexperienced with and don't particularly trust them.
2. It's a lot more time-specific.
3. If my family's around- it's a lot more suspicious than just going on a walk for a few hours.
4. I'd still probably need a case for the gun so as not to freak them out.

The violin case:

Information or advice on this would be very much appreciated.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Could I potentially purchase one in-store?
a simple call will make this easier. it's how i found out that i was able to buy a gun in the first place even with my circumstance. sometimes the gun will have a case that comes with it.

If my family's around- it's a lot more suspicious than just going on a walk for a few hours.
call uber when you're a few blocks away from your house, or go to a nearby store and get picked up from there.

Reactions: GoatHerder