• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
It's a fact, powder N is easier to store than liquid N.

I've been told liquid N could be transformed into powder N, but I'm not sure how to do that.

I've also been told there was an Exit video about that. Any idea?

Amumu

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
You actually need to make it into a powder forst, then convert that into crystalline form.
There's a how-to in the PPH

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Amumu
L

LionsTigersAndBears

Archangel
Oct 14, 2020
Here a video on extracting ketamine from a liquid

Reactions: Nametagged, Kattt and Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
Some guy on Reddit also says putting it in an oven is a better solution. What do you think?

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you wanna be able to see what's happening
and max 150 ml at a time
get's it out the oven
"F**k! where did it go?"
you gotta scrape it constantly

Last edited:
Reactions: Amumu
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
it will just stick to the plate unless you keep scraping it
does nobody cook ketamine now?
seen it done in the microwave but you lose a lot
turn into a liquid?????
in heat????
is he smokijng crack?

Last edited:
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
you wanna be able to see what's happening
and max 150 ml at a time
get's it out the oven
"F**k! where did it go?"
you gotta scrape it constantly
Lol don't worry I don't even have N

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
if a 10 year old came out of school with that science wisdom
I'd be wanting a serious word with the teacher
Gawd only knows what they're going to think about gravity

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: gloriatrillo and Amumu
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Let me just help everyone out to avoid another pointless thread full of uninformed opinions. You do not have the capability to extract powdered N from the vet solutions. Why? Very simply because of the glycol in the preparation. You will not be able to evaporate this.

It will not work with what you have, so move on to something else.

• Yay!
Reactions: justsayin, greyhound, checkouttime and 2 others
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
Let me just help everyone out to avoid another pointless thread full of uninformed opinions. You do not have the capability to extract powdered N from the vet solutions. Why? Very simply because of the glycol in the preparation. You will not be able to evaporate this.

That tact, my friend, I'm glad you find my threads pointless.

Any evidence for the glycol thing?

Thanks

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I truly don't give a shit if you find me tactful, but you can trust the info. Rather than believe me, why not look up the ingredients in dolethal and their boiling points. Next, look up the thermal decomposition temperature of N. Now, explain an easy process to get around these limitations.

of course, you can absolutely extract the N given chemistry knowledge and the proper equipment. The user base of this site isn't that audience.

Reactions: checkouttime and Nametagged
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
Is it possible to directly transform liquid into crystal then? (as mentioned by exit and the pph)

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Exit gives a comprehensive method to create N from raw ingredients. Is that what you are talking about?

Yes, it is generally possible to extract most of the dissolved solute in any given solution. However, methods usually rely on chemistry to change solubility, extraction with organic or aqueous solvents, and isolation using vacuum filtering, recrystalization, or evaporation. Often these methods result in fractional recoveries for anything more complicated than simply evaporating the solvent.

Do you actually have N? Otherwise, this is another cyanide post.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I can't see anything in the pph saying its easier to store powder than liquid. it is a very stable substance and both powder and liquid can be stored for years is what it it actually says(see attachment) liquid can be just stored in the bottle at room temp, (not exactly hardto achieve). Wheras powder N the two methods are mentioned has to be stored in containers, wrapped in foil, stored in a fridge at certain temps(thats 1 method anyway) a little bit more messing about i would imagine most would agree.

page428image45168864

Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
It's an old version of the pph which I won't share here because I don't know if I'm allowed to. You need to use vinegar.

Exit gives a comprehensive method to create N from raw ingredients. Is that what you are talking about?

Yes, it is generally possible to extract most of the dissolved solute in any given solution. However, methods usually rely on chemistry to change solubility, extraction with organic or aqueous solvents, and isolation using vacuum filtering, recrystalization, or evaporation. Often these methods result in fractional recoveries for anything more complicated than simply evaporating the solvent.

Do you actually have N? Otherwise, this is another cyanide post.

I don't have N and I think you shouldn't talk to suicidal people as you talk to your chums. That's common sense.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It's an old version of the pph which I won't share here because I don't know if I'm allowed to. You need to use vinegar.

I don't have N and I think you shouldn't talk to suicidal people as you talk to your chums. That's common sense.

that info is actually out of an older version and is also in the new version aswell that part of the information has never been changed thats all, the only thing that gets updated is the emails and if there is a new method.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, I mention changing solubility using chemistry (in this case using an acid to protonate the basic salt of an acid). Again, not as clean as you might think, requires proper filtration equipment if you want anything approaching a decent recovery, etc. I'm not sure what you plan to do with a theoretical powder, as you would need to add 4 or 5 ounces of liquid to suspend the powder to consume, which would be worse to drink than the solution itself.

look at the recipes for mixing N from the suicide clinics, they end up using 4-6 ounces of water/ethanol/glycol. There is very little difference in volume of liquid being consumed.

Reactions: checkouttime
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021

Well,I beg to differ,having done it countless times

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yes, I mention changing solubility using chemistry (in this case using an acid to protonate the basic salt of an acid). Again, not as clean as you might think, requires proper filtration equipment if you want anything approaching a decent recovery, etc. I'm not sure what you plan to do with a theoretical powder, as you would need to add 4 or 5 ounces of liquid to suspend the powder to consume, which would be worse to drink than the solution itself.

look at the recipes for mixing N from the suicide clinics, they end up using 4-6 ounces of water/ethanol/glycol. There is very little difference in volume of liquid being consumed.

do the clinics use all them ingredients you mention in the N they give people? I think alot of people on here seemed to think the N the clinics gave people was somehow different to the Vet N, from what your saying aren't they the same ingredients found in vet N aswell?

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Exit International use Pentobarbitol made for human use specifically.
But pretty much everyone that has ever used N in this community has used vetinary N

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

so when you say old, what year is it?

Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
i thought you said you had a version thats says something different?? that what you have posted is information available in the new version, thats how to test it, not how to store it.
mmh? I was talking about transforming liquid into crystal

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
mmh? I was talking about transforming liquid into crystal

yes, you also mentioned about it saying its easier to store in powder and it says so in the pph. i couldn't find that info myself, and you said you had a different version. now you have posted up the how to test it page, i guess you will be able to post up the other page you have then??

like i said the bottled version just has to be stored at room temp and not touched, the powder you have to put in a sealed container(and do more stuff) or a sealed bag(and other stuff), that requires effort,and you to physically do something. seems odd how people have so much knowledge about alot of different drugs and methods , can't tell the difference between having to make effort and just simply leaving a bottle somewhere and would state its easier to store powder, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the difference in effort needed

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I stand corrected.
The latest version readresses the new procedure
When you're wrong, you're wrong
But you absolutely can cook vetinary ketamine like that
Dunno how, but it works

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I believe you are confusing all sorts of issues, and I'm done discussing a theoretical with someone who doesn't have it to begin with. Read what you posted - it starts with powdered N being dissolved into water for analytical purposes.

If you think you have a better shot recovering 90+% of N from a vet solution simply by pouring some vinegar in there, knock yourself out. You will very quickly realize it would have been far simpler to just drink it.