Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: woundfvcker, gottablast888, ayaneechan and 10 others
howcanigo

howcanigo

another day without saying what i want to say?
Sep 9, 2023
they act like demons. twitter is a hell hole. rip to her, hope she's at peace. wish she could have transitioned in her life and found happiness. the people celebrating her suicide are some of the worst scum.

• Love
Reactions: rushia124, ChronicallyCynical, apple2myeye! and 5 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
This is actually disgusting. Its horrific how pro-lifers are like this. I can't even explain with words how disgusted I am.. What a shame.. people on twitter are absolutely disgusting, like pigs. I hope she found relief from this shit, though..

• Love
Reactions: rushia124, ChronicallyCynical, apple2myeye! and 5 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
this is abhorrent

Reactions: snowlance and アホペンギン
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
1000011025 Screenshot 20230911 085124 Firefox Reading this shit makes me sick...

• Hmph!
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and アホペンギン
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
There you have the pro-suicide cults. It's transphobic people who support policies that increase the suicide rate of trans people. A lot of our opponents, including some vocal members of the fixers, are actually transphobic. So this doesn't come as a surprise. This forum on the other hand is a safe haven for anyone who is trans and anyone who seeks to have a respectful atmosphere where they can discuss their most personal struggles. We respect anyone's identity. Transphobia gets punished in this forum and it's gonna remain a prioirity of mine to keep this forum trans-friendly. I just noticed recently there aren't that many places like us that are vehemently pro-trans. And I think having an admin that's trans definitely plays a huge role here.

The people in these screenshots, celebrating the suicidality of that trans person or mocking them are scum. But I think we all know Twitter has become a cess pool for the most deplorable talking points on the internet. It's a shame, it used to be a decent place, now it's ten times worse, thanks to "genius" Elon Musk who keeps running this place to the ground.

• Love
Reactions: Madao, noname223, Mr. Squiggles and 11 others
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I don't even have words for how disgusting this is. They are also the first ones to want to "protect minors" from the gays or sex education but they will celebrate trans teens ending their lives because they are not allowed to transition and get bullied and terrorised by people like them.
They are the people that "kill minors" but I guess marginalised folks are not really human to them.

Reactions: snowlance and ChronicallyCynical
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I literally just told my grandma about this, that trans people are being encouraged to kill themselves and her response was "Yeah? Well they shouldn't be like that! God created us to be a man or a woman. That's how he wants us to be." And "Don't trans people kill themselves when they transition because everyone leaves them?" And I just wanna go back to my room and die
Write a note saying "I shouldn't be trans"

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: rushia124, Madao, ChronicallyCynical and 3 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I literally just told my grandma about this, that trans people are being encouraged to kill themselves and her response was "Yeah? Well they shouldn't be like that! God created us to be a man or a woman. That's how he wants us to be." And "Don't trans people kill themselves when they transition because everyone leaves them?" And I just wanna go back to my room and die
I'm sorry you went through that, family really tends to be the ones that give you the least support in important situations, I had a similar experience with my family recently but the best thing is to surround yourself with people who truly understand and appreciate you.

• Hugs
Reactions: snowlance and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
She is disgusting…

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical, apple2myeye!, Lucilius and 1 other person
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I'm sorry you went through that, family really tends to be the ones that give you the least support in important situations, I had a similar experience with my family recently but the best thing is to surround yourself with people who truly understand and appreciate you.
Yeah, my friend in Ohio is that exactly, I can't wait to move in with them. We're making plans to so thats why I'm holding on ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, thebookofdisquiet. and Judah
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Conservative christians love to talk about empathy and love while being some of the most hateful people you'll ever meet.

My dad listens to public radio just so he can seethe about all the LGBTQ+ stories they run. It's honestly insane how much hate he has for a group of people who never did anything to him. It makes me feel unsafe all the time, and I live in fear of him finding out what I am before I can get away from here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Mr. Squiggles, apple2myeye! and 3 others
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
Don't know how much it'll help, but I reported that comment. It's sickening, and the comments below just... really drive the nail in the coffin. I would hope none of the trans people I talk to outside of here came across this, but that's probably a naive thought.

• Love
Reactions: snowlance
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Don't know how much it'll help, but I reported that comment. It's sickening, and the comments below just... really drive the nail in the coffin. I would hope none of the trans people I talk to outside of here came across this, but that's probably a naive thought.
I reported them too, wish I could report them all at once
Conservative christians love to talk about empathy and love while being some of the most hateful people you'll ever meet.

My dad listens to public radio just so he can seethe about all the LGBTQ+ stories they run. It's honestly insane how much hate he has for a group of people who never did anything to him. It makes me feel unsafe all the time, and I live in fear of him finding out what I am before I can get away from here.
That sounds horrible. I hope you're able to get away from the situation asap.

• Love
Reactions: ChronicallyCynical
Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
This is just sad and disgusting to see but yis this is how twitter has become. a shit hole with a lot of peeps that are the bottom of the bottom just sitting there to say outrageous stuff like that or celebrate others suffering. all because its so easy to say stuff like that now there's no consequence for them because they hide them self behind the screen. but i'm pretty sure if you see how they really are in irl they are more miserable than ever and choose to make other miserable and suffer too. peeps like that are worse then scum. but you know what they say what goes around.... comes around even if it takes a long time.
RIP to her. i do wish her all the best and that her journey goes smooth and that she found her peace where ever she might be now.

Reactions: Madao