Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
Sorry for my English
First of all , I'm transgender person. I want to say something about my life experience .
In Europe nowadays some people know that gay people exist , but transpeople are outside of their world picture, it's just not a proper time to be born as me. There is political repressions , on the level of the state. Imagine being female with male documents. It would be impossible for you to find a job , rent an apartment , use bank etc. It would be impossible to survive. There are laws that are making it impossible to get a proper passport and medical access. Usually , in Europe it's allowed on paper , but in reality you must ... Met requirement (a,b,c....x,y,z) and they're making it impossible to do anything , while you need help and you need it now. There is also a problem of passing ( looking as a simple male if you're ftm , for example) , and if you must wait until 18 for hormones , and then you realising that the law is just a joke , it's impossible to recieved anything... And it's too late. Hormones can't help if you're look brutal , you must start at 14 or so. And the state prevents you , now you need enough money for facial surgery. And you're homeless t*person. It's usually impossible for kids to just escape, being under 18 in eu is like being female in isis. Now the situation created , when you can't even safely walk on the street , to but a food , for example. I also was assaulted while trying to get any help. Ofc , when you're a h. Lovecraft character , and it's impossible for simple human mind to see you , it's better not to ask for a police. Especially in European colony.
2. A refugee.
I haven't any specific rights as a t*person. Even for hrt ( ye , let me forget that im t*person. Or I'll just look as a guy and tell ppl what pronounced to use). So , to the point. There are "lgbt experts" , or it's better to say "llgg" expert , or i would say "white cunt with comfortable workplace who has no idea about less comfortable lives?" . They don't know the difference between gay problems and living with different gender identity. That's it. Second , "safe countries" . Ukraine for Western world has a role of South Korea now. Third. My ctb , as anything else would be censored. You know , people just doing *censorship* cuz they're depressed. No one knows how much of t*ppl just ctb, it's a hidden genocide. It was terrible to wait 2 yrs for such stupid response.
Now , Dublin convention , visa regime with usa/canada , or even impossibility for Argentina ( they decided to send me... Back).

First time in my life i don't know what to do... I moved here only cuz of failed suicide , i hope I'll have enough ballz to finish it. It was a short explanation... I wish i could tell to someone about what's happening, that is the only thing i need now , i wish people to know something , so my story won't be repeated.
I will die as martyr , and they'll just rot, hehe.

Usually christians using religion to send other people to hell , so sometimes i wish it to exist , so that migration officers ,cops and etc will live with the same ppl as them lol.

Btw , I've never seen so much t*ppl in one place , only here...

A few words to finish...
Glory to Ukraine(we're nazi state now , aryan slavs)! Glory to Swedish Arztotzka, lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rabhen, TheSoulless, puppy9 and 5 others
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i am a transgender too . i have a feeling that this world doesn't belong to me . i had two FFS and surgeons just had stolen my money without doing anything . i still hate seeing myself in the mirror . My situation is getting worsen everyday and i started self harming myself . i reallylike to destroy my face especially the parts that they look terrible after the surgery(i like to break the frontal sinus bone and it should not be difficult after two botched surgeries ) . the only way that i can stop it is killing myself . i had fears but i am over comming my fears . i think i can ctb some time soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabhen, TheSoulless, puppy9 and 4 others
Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
I was only searching a way to SOMEHOW survive , t*ppl in Sweden are also repressed and ctb is the only option... So anyway it's useless...
i am a transgender too . i have a feeling that this world doesn't belong to me . i had two FFS and surgeons just had stolen my money without doing anything . i still hate seeing myself in the mirror . My situation is getting worsen everyday and i started self harming myself . i reallylike to destroy my face especially the parts that they look terrible after the surgery(i like to break the frontal sinus bone and it should not be difficult after two botched surgeries ) . the only way that i can stop it is killing myself . i had fears but i am over comming my fears . i think i can ctb some time soon
I'm sorry to hear it... I haven't heard about that kind of situation. I'm from a country when t*females can't find money for anything , so I'm hearing about that type of discrimination for the first time.
Even working as a prostitute if you can is not an option , too dangerous. It's just impossible to do anything when no one even know that you exist. Ppl are scared of the unknown. Even if it's theyr job to help, they will do everything to harm you... Surgeons , police , teachers , priests , post workers...etc.
but it's funny for me to being heavily discriminated as refugee. Why to take refugees at all? Reputation? I'm a person who really needs help , and that's why i can't get it even as a refugee. Anyway , if you're "more refugee" than me , like Snowden , it won't be possible for you to do it in Sweden, he .

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Circles and NoDream
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I was only searching a way to SOMEHOW survive , t*ppl in Sweden are also repressed and ctb is the only option... So anyway it's useless...

I'm sorry to hear it... I haven't heard about that kind of situation. I'm from a country when t*females can't find money for anything , so I'm hearing about that type of discrimination for the first time.
Even working as a prostitute if you can is not an option , too dangerous. It's just impossible to do anything when no one even know that you exist. Ppl are scared of the unknown. Even if it's theyr job to help, they will do everything to harm you... Surgeons , police , teachers , priests , post workers...etc.
but it's funny for me to being heavily discriminated as refugee. Why to take refugees at all? Reputation? I'm a person who really needs help , and that's why i can't get it even as a refugee. Anyway , if you're "more refugee" than me , like Snowden , it won't be possible for you to do it in Sweden, he .
i am very sorry about what is happening to you. i hope you can find another country that you've less problems . l am not a refugee but i am a migrant to Australia . i was also the victim of trasphobia and racism in many cases . I got fired from my previous job because they didn't like my appearance and they build a false case against me to make their discrimination looks legal . As the result i had a bad reference from my previous employee and it made it impossible for me to find another job . i waseven looking for a job as a sex worker after many years of working as a senior developer . there were many people who had bad behaviour with me . there were even a case that a man attacked me in a parking of a shopping mal and i had to fight backl. it was really difficult for me to save money for my surgeries and they just made a mess. if i kill my self these people are directly responsible . 1-Australia government because it encourage racism, transphobia,homophobia or it doesn't protect victims . 2- surgeons who were not capable of doing surgery but they did it to get my money . 3-All the people in the socity who make life like a hell to me anytime that i go street .

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabhen, Circles, NoDream and 1 other person
Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
i am very sorry about what is happening to you. i hope you can find another country that you've less problems . l am not a refugee but i am a migrant to Australia . i was also the victim of trasphobia and racism in many cases . I got fired from my previous job because they didn't like my appearance and they build a false case against me to make their discrimination looks legal . As the result i had a bad reference from my previous employee and it made it impossible for me to find another job . i waseven looking for a job as a sex worker after many years of working as a senior developer . there were many people who had bad behaviour with me . there were even a case that a man attacked me in a parking of a shopping mal and i had to fight backl. it was really difficult for me to save money for my surgeries and they just made a mess. if i kill my self these people are directly responsible . 1-Australia government because it encourage racism, transphobia,homophobia or it doesn't protect victims . 2- surgeons who were not capable of doing surgery but they did it to get my money . 3-All the people in the socity who make life like a hell to me anytime that i go street .
Thank you. They made me stuck , there is no way for me now to migrate to a proper country...
Anyway, waiting for years without any rights if you're trans person. That's impossible. Some people have worse situation than me... Waiting for decision in detention centers...
Migration courts could just reject you without an adequate reason... " It's safe enough, fuck off". Safe enough? I didn't know it , lol.
Ukraine is even worse than Russia , is not a 2nd world , it's 3rd. A colony with specific people , police... Y'know , changing documents in Russia is usually easier than in some "Democratic" countries , it could be easier , if you need only documents ,ofc. As a t*person you know that violence comes from everyone , there is no "nice guys " to protect you. Repressions on the level of the state...
Well , at least it was an interesting live. No heaven for people who dying in comfort and ignorance, hehe

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Emily123
J

jaskon223

Apr 26, 2020
The biggest reason WHY I want to have suicide is my" gender identity" issue, so I understand that and give you a big hug.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rabhen, Circles, ApproachingDeath and 3 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I'm transgender AND refugee to, only that I'm living in Brazil. The whole pandemic hold my transition plans and that made me stressful and desperate. Well, I got you, sister, I know the difficulty of being and foreign person because you had to leave your country. It's hard to being in a male costume or mask, it's hard to get documents (Technically, I was illegal immigrant 8 months). It's a stab in the soul read in your documents your deadname. But achieving my true gender identity it's my primary reason to live. I'm still suicidal, but at least I have a little motivation to go on.
I don't know if I will be naturalized with a woman name, because for doing so, one of the documents required are a certificate of birth of my country's origin, and in my country the trans rights are ZERO. So perhaps I will leave with that stigma of being a male citizen and a woman at the same time, and that haunts me. My mind are puzzled most of the times. But I hope I can achieve my true gender identity.
If you want to talk something, I'll be here for anything. Keep going, sister.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eren and Swedish Equality
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i am going to ctb next weekend(Saturday night) . i may or may not create a good bye topic (it depends if it helps me to overcome the stress or not)
The biggest reason WHY I want to have suicide is my" gender identity" issue, so I understand that and give you a big hug.
There was a long time that i was fooling myself that a surgery can help me to look more feminine . i had an appointment for my next surgery in November and this one would probably be as useless as previous surgeries . A poor guy called me sir again today after a number of surgeries and femine clothes and a lot of makeup . I wanted to punch in his face but i remembered that i can not blame all the world because i am not fixable . whatever pain and discomfort that i need to go through ,this weekend is my time

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rabhen and Swedish Equality
Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
i am going to ctb next weekend(Saturday night) . i may or may not create a good bye topic (it depends if it helps me to overcome the stress or not)

There was a long time that i was fooling myself that a surgery can help me to look more feminine . i had an appointment for my next surgery in November and this one would probably be as useless as previous surgeries . A poor guy called me sir again today after a number of surgeries and femine clothes and a lot of makeup . I wanted to punch in his face but i remembered that i can not blame all the world because i am not fixable . whatever pain and discomfort that i need to go through ,this weekend is my time
Thanks for sharing your story.
I want to do it tomorrow , and i have to do it by the end of the next week, it will be a lot worse if they'll move me back.
It's terrible when you're forced to do it and when you have no choice... It's cruel that no one even knows of my existence.
Shame that i can't even describe my experience properly , some ppl can't even understand what we're taking about.
Anyway , humans are primitive and are usually unable to observe (supervise? Reflect? What the word for it?) theyr way of thinking. I've seen enough , that's my time to leave

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rabhen and Emily123
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
I want to do it tomorrow , and i have to do it by the end of the next week, it will be a lot worse if they'll move me back.
It's terrible when you're forced to do it and when you have no choice... It's cruel that no one even knows of my existence.
Shame that i can't even describe my experience properly , some ppl can't even understand what we're taking about.
Anyway , humans are primitive and are usually unable to observe (supervise? Reflect? What the word for it?) theyr way of thinking. I've seen enough , that's my time to leave
i can not still do it . I am not ready . I can not manage the stress when it gets closer to the tim of ctb

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I am still trying to work out drugs, instead of just hanging myself, like you. You're a badass. Respect. I already have the rope for fucks sake. I hope I'm gonna die before 2021.

I

incognito

May 14, 2020
Is there no trans association in your country.?