• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
I just finished watching old school, the movie with Will Ferrell. There is a scene where he gets shot in the neck with a tranquilizer dart, and falls into the pool. Obviously would of died if he wasn't pulled out.

This got me thinking, how easily available is this product? Do you need to have a prescription or a license to purchase the immobilizing drug you fill the darts with?

Turns out, tranquilizer guns/ blow guns are pretty easy to get and readily available. The actual drug, seems to be a bit harder to acquire. Through online searching, you can find plenty of sites that sell "midazolam" or one of the many other drugs used in tranquilizer darts "without prescription" but I can't comfortably say it's a fact, or even worth the money to take the risk (options I found for vials ranged between $50-$200)

So I'm creating a open dialogue about it instead of trying to do all the research myself. Maybe it's easier to get in your homeland, so I don't want to make any claims about the difficulty of getting the drug. Maybe there is some home concoction that would make us immobilized and unconscious. I'm not sure. I just feel trying to get ahold of such a drug to fill a dart, would be easier or safer then trusting a online grim reaper who benefits off the tragedy of others.

Imagine, you are on top of a tall building, enjoying the view of the city lights. Standing on the edge. The cool wind on your face, and the ominous silence that gives you crystal clear focus. You look over at the bullshit world you are about to leave behind, and inject the dart however you want. You don't have to get over any anxiety, you don't have to experience the fall, you stand where you have to stand, and enjoy the quick and painless ride into unconsciousness never to wake again.

In the water, on a building, really your imagination is the only thing that holds you back. You can put yourself in any deadly situation you can think of, without having to worry about your survival instinct as much. Of course, it would still kick in before you inject yourself. Even people who shoot themselves have to get over their survival instinct. Trying to break the rope off your neck, or hesitation in pulling the trigger, no matter the method, the instinct will be there.

The beautiful thing about tranquilizer darts though, is you don't have to acknowledge what happens after you pass out. You can hold onto whatever fleeting sense of wanting to live before you pull the trigger. It's not like a gun, who knows what will happen after you do. Of course, you can put yourself in a situation where it's guaranteed, but I think the possibility of failure is a key in getting over a survival instinct (if you have one. Most of us do)

Personally, this would be a perfect method. I would have no problem pulling the trigger, because the act of pulling the trigger is not what will kill me, it's the situation I put myself in before I did it, that will end me. Any fellow alcoholic will tell you NO, getting drunk isn't going to make your chosen method easier. A $20 bottle of vodka is not what's stopping you from taking a dive. It's deeper then that. If anything, getting drunk hinders you, because you'll either be too fucked up to do it correctly, you'll vomit up what you took, and you'll probably wake up with a splitting headache. I don't speak for everyone, but I do not agree alcohol is the same as a immobilizing drug. Getting drunk makes me emotional, and I want to be zen when I finally do it.

Is this just another hopeless opportunity I stumbled across? is getting tranquilizer drugs just as hard as getting any other drug? Are there easily accessible drugs out there that will easily make you pass out quick and without fail? Are tranquilizer darts and drugs a completely unnecessary step in completing the vision I'm having right now? I have questions and I don't know where to get the answers.

Reactions: Baskol1
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
My pro-choice friend actually suggested horse tranquilizers as a method - though I'm not sure how effective it would be.
I feel like tranquilizers could help - but as I said I cannot be sure as I don't know anything about it.

Reactions: Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
My pro-choice friend actually suggested horse tranquilizers as a method - though I'm not sure how effective it would be.
I feel like tranquilizers could help - but as I said I cannot be sure as I don't know anything about it.

As long as the tranq makes you pass out, it should be enough. The dart itself shouldn't be the thing ending your life, it should be what happens to you after you pass out that kills you. A fall, drowning, dismemberment, etc.

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
As long as the tranq makes you pass out, it should be enough. The dart itself shouldn't be the thing ending your life, it should be what happens to you after you pass out that kills you. A fall, drowning, dismemberment, etc.
I feel like they would help me as I plan on possibly jumping but am afraid of heights :') (I don't have many options for method).

Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Probably depends where you are, but anything good or decently strong is regulated, because fun drugs are immoral. Ketamine comes to mind as the most famous example - an anesthesic and animal tranquilizer that results in long prison sentences when used as a club drug.

Hit up a search engine and look for animal tranquilizers, you'll find that anything good requires a prescription from a vet. So, unless you plan on adopting a sick, large animal, or getting a job in animal control, you won't be able to get animal tranquilizers legally. My local Walmart has a pet pharmacy, but I really have no idea what kind of pet I'd need to buy to convince a vet to write me a prescription for anything good. "Please help, my pet elephant is restless and violent and needs to be sedated... can I get a prescription for 100 grams of ketamine?"

That being said, the general idea of taking something to go unconscious, and relying on unconsciousness killing you is an old technique in suicides. Back when sleeping pills were strong enough to be worthwhile and barbiturates were commonly prescribed, plenty of people killed themselves by drowning in the bathtub... after enough pharmacological assistance to render them unconscious. These days, it's pretty hard to get anything that strong, but there are still reported suicides where people (for example) took a bunch of Valium with their head in a noose, or were found having fallen to death with enough something in their bloodstream to have been unconscious at the time, and like that there.

It's certainly a viable, tried-and-true approach to suicide, it's just hard to get anything strong enough to knock yourself out these days.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Probably depends where you are, but anything good or decently strong is regulated, because fun drugs are immoral. Ketamine comes to mind as the most famous example - an anesthesic and animal tranquilizer that results in long prison sentences when used as a club drug.

Hit up a search engine and look for animal tranquilizers, you'll find that anything good requires a prescription from a vet. So, unless you plan on adopting a sick, large animal, or getting a job in animal control, you won't be able to get animal tranquilizers legally. My local Walmart has a pet pharmacy, but I really have no idea what kind of pet I'd need to buy to convince a vet to write me a prescription for anything good. "Please help, my pet elephant is restless and violent and needs to be sedated... can I get a prescription for 100 grams of ketamine?"

That being said, the general idea of taking something to go unconscious, and relying on unconsciousness killing you is an old technique in suicides. Back when sleeping pills were strong enough to be worthwhile and barbiturates were commonly prescribed, plenty of people killed themselves by drowning in the bathtub... after enough pharmacological assistance to render them unconscious. These days, it's pretty hard to get anything that strong, but there are still reported suicides where people (for example) took a bunch of Valium with their head in a noose, or were found having fallen to death with enough something in their bloodstream to have been unconscious at the time, and like that there.

It's certainly a viable, tried-and-true approach to suicide, it's just hard to get anything strong enough to knock yourself out these days.

If the peaceful methods are illegal, then there will be increasingly brutal methods like jumping, hanging, shooting, stabbing.