21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Sinbad and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Not as far as I'm aware unless it was in conjunction with other drugs or you had an underlying health problem. Are you still in trouble? x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and 123monday123

123monday123

Nov 21, 2018
@JustAboutDone Yes and I always will be

Reactions: JustendinIt, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deleted member 4993
L

lukaszz12

Nov 4, 2018
tramadol is weak asf. even with powerful painkillers like oxycodone you still probably would not be able to od on it alone

Reactions: Feline, OnlyMercy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and 123monday123

123monday123

Nov 21, 2018
@JustAboutDone I am sorry but I cant share it with anyone

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deleted member 4993
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Hey I'm new here, but one thing I do know about is drugs. I highly doubt a Tramadol OD would be a good way to go. Maybe if combined with alcohol? I would do some serious research because it's a very atypical opiate that causes seizures in doses over 200 (actual dosage may be off, but it's not that high.) Plus it messees with serotonin so it's a possibility you could suffer through the pain of serotonin syndrome before dying, which I've heard is HORRIBLE. You would run the risk of calling for help rather than suffer through that, and bam! You're in the hospital followed by the psych ward. This is not an expert medical opinion, but just what I've learned from taking different meds (prescribed and recreational.)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, 123monday123 and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, 123monday123 and 1 other person

123monday123

Nov 21, 2018
@JustAboutDone Thank you very much ❤

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Fgogrl
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
You can always dm anyone here if you want to talk privately. I know @TiredHorse has spoken of leaving family behind to start over and others here too.

Also, it's a wild shot, but don't rule out speaking to a local priest or church helper person maybe? Churches often have or know of safe accommodation etc Unless of course they are half the problem. Wishing you all the best xxx

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ruffian, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Tramadol is a very bad idea. @Stillnotsure wrote up an account of it (she's a paramedic) and it sounded both nonfatal and deeply unpleasant.

I'll echo @JustAboutDone: if there's someone here you feel comfortable PM'ing, reach out. Sometimes writing it all out to a mostly-anonymous reader can help take the pressure off. And her idea of a spiritual contact isn't bad, either: a lot of times they don't have a legal requirement to report suicidality, so you can speak a lot more openly. That was one of the best things about when I went to talk to the witch I know: I didn't have to guard my words for fear of being locked up.

Reactions: Stillnotsure and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@TiredHorse it does make me smile when you call her a witch

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
She is a witch. Wiccan, I think, but I haven't actually asked which sect. One of the Bluestar covens, if I had to guess.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals