• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
Has anyone thought about OD on tramadol and Clonazepam?

Reactions: Circles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
The search gizmo here works pretty well, so if you enter each of those terms you'll see what others have said about them. I know tramadol isn't much use, but I don't know the details.

Reactions: Circles
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Klonopin has a long half-life and a high LD50. Is there a reason you think that technique would work??

P

PooksPerishes

Jun 2, 2019
Klonopin has a long half-life and a high LD50. Is there a reason you think that technique would work??
Respiratory depression is high in both individually and higher when combined

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I've had easy access both of those through the years family members take them in my household. I used to visit Texas cross over to Mexico for a day trip and picked up tramadol, clonazepan by the boat load with no prescription TSA never made fuzz about it. I mixed the two in high quantities didn't have any affect other than feeling high kinda like taking Xanax, and promethazine at the same time. I always woke up never felt like I could die. I'm sure if take enough of the cocktail and mix a little liquor it can get the job done.