• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Hello all,

I am sure someone has knowledge on this.

Tramadol lethal dose?
90kg 6ft in 40s good health.

Thanks in advance

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Can you not try search engines first, post your initial findings, then ask for any additional inputs ?

Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Thankyou,

Yes so medical advice is no more than 400mg per day.

I was thinking x4 that washed down with an aged whiskey.

Got to travel a few thousand miles to pick it up and have a very limited window.

I know someone on here would have a very good idea what would be the min fatal dose. Dont want to mess it up.

Peace love

bigoutfit

bigoutfit

Oct 7, 2019
I took over 2000 mg I guess, well it was 20 100mg pills once. I slept for around 20 hours. Felt lousy afterwards. I am still here. I woke up in the morning and was like "fuck im still alive". I guess if you mix booze with it, it might work. I think however it is bloody hard to CTB bus with Trams, Codeine or any of the other stuff. Tried Zopiclone and a bottle of vodka in the summer and failed with that as well. Maybe it's just me.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
LD50 of Tramadol taken orally is around 300g-350mg per KG. Taken intravenously more like 50-100mg per KG. But that is in animals as I cant find the LD50 for human as it varies greatly across the spectrum of OD cases.

Seizures are very likely though via OD, so be prepared for that. Not the best way to go by all accounts, but it will be different for everyone.

Reactions: Fragile and Saddad
Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for response

Not sure about zopidone but zolpidem it would take 13500 grams!!! Its a wheel Barrow full of pills.

Wow I was thinking 2000g would be over kill!

They say alcohol dramatically increases the effects.

Read one lady accidentally took 2 extra pills and didn't wake up.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Some quick searches suggest it isn't a good or reliable method.
Do you know how to use the search function on this site ?

Would you not want to consider other methods, e.g. SN ?

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for the advice
Thanks for the advice,

I'm in the uk it's hard to get what I need for the sn method.

I have exit bag with nitrogen. Had one very close attempt. Had strange tingling in hands vision narrowed and I flinched.

Would quite like to travel abroad somewhere, have a little adventure. Check in to nice hotel. in the Hope's I can buy what I need.

Peace love

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks for the advice
Thanks for the advice,

I'm in the uk it's hard to get what I need for the sn method.

I have exit bag with nitrogen. Had one very close attempt. Had strange tingling in hands vision narrowed and I flinched.

Would quite like to travel abroad somewhere, have a little adventure. Check in to nice hotel. in the Hope's I can buy what I need.

Peace love

Hey, I am in the UK. I've decided I am going to get Amitryptiline, which you can order online. On the regular internet you can get it. You can probably also get it in some places abroad - though most places it will be prescription only.

the other stuff I will need with it I will get on the dark web.

I've realised Fentanyl is too much faff - because it seems like you have to inject it, and I don't think I can handle that. But Amitryptiline and sleeping tablets look good.

I'm gonna make myself a little exit box, and it might just help me stick around longer, because I will have the relief of knowing where the effing door is.
Ps I did a callout to people on FB asking for a sample of Tramadol - as I've heard it is good for treatment resistant depression.

This stupid friend of mine said she could send me a "Tramadol Fairy" then she sent me a Christmas card of a fairy with no Tramadol in it.

I was so pissed off, I put the card in the bin. I'd told her it wasn't a joke - that I am really desperate and suicidal and looking for something that might help - so when this stupid fairy card arrived with no little pill, was really annoyed.

I think I can only get Tramadol to test it off the dark net, which I am trying to get onto, but it is complicated!

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I did the Ami cocktail from the PPH, and as you can see I am still here 3.5yrs later. So whatever dose you think you need, make it more if you are going down that route.

Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I did the Ami cocktail from the PPH, and as you can see I am still here 3.5yrs later. So whatever dose you think you need, make it more if you are going down that route.

Man. Did you recover okay from it with no lasting issues? I really want a good exit route, and don't know how to ensure it. Everything seems so tricky. I wonder if I should combine it with anything else too?