• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
if one were to jump in front of a train to ctb, how fast should it be going?
or does speed not matter? and how painful do you think it would be?
is there a mega thread about it?

Reactions: Jen0804 and not_a_robot
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Usually train is discouraged on SS because of the aftermath for witnesses, especially the driver.

Reactions: autumnal, Sunset764, DreamCatcher and 1 other person
Marian

Marian

Jun 14, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/which-train-to-use.18709/
can help

Reactions: toomuchtimetodie
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Usually train is discouraged on SS because of the aftermath for witnesses, especially the driver.
it's not my preferred method, i'm just curious..
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/which-train-to-use.18709/
can help
thank you

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Just saw some good pictures of someone who jumped into the subway today. I'd say his face was disfigured, but that would require having a face.

Reactions: jake3d and devil
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
If yoy can survive without 1/3 of your head removed, please let us know how to avoid that curse.
Department of redundancy department at work there with the 'without' and the 'removed'.

But yeah, I'd discourage anyone from jumping in front of a train, if only for the sake of the driver. If possible, avoid affecting innocent bystanders with your death.

Reactions: jake3d and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
The drivers are well compensated and aware of the potential for suicides.
If society didn't want people to jump under trains, they would legislate peaceful ways to CTB.
Instead they mock us and tell us
"if you really wanted to die, you'd find a way!"
Train is as good a method as any. Good to remind pro-lifers that yes, we *will* find a way, and it just might fuck up their morning commute with a lot of blood and guts.
Fuck the train conductor and the shitty society he is part of, and fuck every commuter on that train.
(I have tried to CTT a couple times as a kid, obviously still here, but it's SI, certainly not because I give a shit about some driver, he'll get a free paid vacation out of it).
Department of redundancy department at work there with the 'without' and the 'removed'.

But yeah, I'd discourage anyone from jumping in front of a train, if only for the sake of the driver. If possible, avoid affecting innocent bystanders with your death.
That post seems ironic because you are in the train-suicide capital of the world.
Now I have to look up mehods-by-country statistic again...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Predestinated, Sunset764, harlope and 6 others
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
Very good point by @not_a_robot .
The society cruelly forbids us using peaceful, painless methods like N, which should be easily available for willing suicidal adults, so we are forced to use other methods, often painful. And we're supposed to care about commuters getting late for work? Come on people...
I wouldn't use the train method myself or recommend it but I read the news about people doing it here on a regular basis. They never survive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 262653, not_a_robot and RM5998
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
The issue with a train is that if you mess it up, which does happen, believe it or not, you will likely end up without half your limbs and unable to try other methods. Someone on here stopped me from attempting that when I was really miserable.

• Hugs
Reactions: disconnection, Subhuman, Kikoo Loool and 2 others
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
I believe it's still possible to survive, even if not very likely. That's one of the reasons I wouldn't do it myself. I'm just saying that I don't remember any local news about someone surviving it and I've read dozens of news articles about train suicides here.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
The issue with a train is that if you mess it up, which does happen, believe it or not, you will likely end up without half your limbs and unable to try other methods. Someone on here stopped me from attempting that when I was really miserable.
Oh right, forgot the survival-damage because survival is so rare, but yeah, gruesome injury if one were unlucky enough to live.

Still, fuck those people on the train.
I believe it's still possible to survive, even if not very likely. That's one of the reasons I wouldn't do it myself. I'm just saying that I don't remember any local news about someone surviving it and I've read dozens of news articles about train suicides here.
What survives is more like "pieces" than "a person". I read a list of survivor injuries once. The description of pelvic and spinal injuries was pretty epic.

Last edited:
Reactions: toomuchtimetodie, RM5998 and Painted Bird

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I wouldn't jump because I find it difficult to forecast the consequences. I was considering decapitation, India style, but when the train FLEW in a meter before me... no, not this door, not this way. And what scared me the most is the train's BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Son of a bitch. And I was standing on the uphill, trying to balance between falling into a swamp on one side, or falling onto the train and bounce back to the swamp. And there was a mighty gust of wind, like in action movies. That's enough of adventure on my silly ass.

If I were to choose this method, for whatever desperate reason, I'd go for the head (neck), and never go without a pair of earplugs.

Reactions: toomuchtimetodie and Painted Bird
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I feel like headbutting a train would be the safest option. Just jump on the the tracks bowl forward looking to the ground and goodbye.

T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
I'm glad you've got half decent responses. When I first came here my first post was the same topic and I got jumped on a out what scum I was. Therefore First impressions here were even suicidal people are scum.
Well done to whoever's discouraged such nasty behaviour. The mods do their best tbf.
To answer your question I think it depends on personal choice I wouldn't risk anything less than 80mph as theres the chance you're spotted and a slight decrease in speed from last minute braking.
You could say that about any method in theory mate since anything can cause paralysis... I do agree that the method holds a much more greater risk than others... But it also holds a higher chance of succeeding.

Last edited:
V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
Rather than jumping in front of train if we touch those upper high voltage wire death would be instantaneous and it would be easy to the person who cleans the corpse rather than jumping in front of train and becoming pieces

Reactions: hunthunt