KikoKiki

KikoKiki

Rismycarrotfriend
Nov 12, 2023
There is a train that passes a location i walk by each day at the same time every day. Every time i see it coming i think about jumping down from the bridge and getting hit by it. Each day it feels as if this urge gets stronger. I don't want to cause any trouble for the people on the train are cause and trauma to family and bystanders but i'm starting to really consider it now that every part of my life has gotten worse despite me trying to fix it for everyone but me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul and Some place nice
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
There is a train that passes a location i walk by each day at the same time every day. Every time i see it coming i think about jumping down from the bridge and getting hit by it. Each day it feels as if this urge gets stronger. I don't want to cause any trouble for the people on the train are cause and trauma to family and bystanders but i'm starting to really consider it now that every part of my life has gotten worse despite me trying to fix it for everyone but me.
I'm sorry you're dealing with these emotions. It's thoughtful that you're considering others for one of the most difficult decisions you could ever make.
Personally, like you, I don't think I would want to cause trauma to the ones around me who are just trying to live a normal life.

I wish you luck on your journey friend.

Reactions: KikoKiki and WonderingSoul
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering, I wish you the best.

Reactions: KikoKiki and WonderingSoul