• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Hi

Which of these methods has the highest success rate? (In your opinion?)

I was waiting for something to arriv in the mail to go in seven weeks but my relationship has broken down and everything has gone to pot. I want to go sooner but these are my only options
Thank you

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I'd said in terms of fatality and time to death it would be train

But train, it is harder to overcome SI. That makes partial easier

Lots of time? Partial
Want to be dead in a split second? Train (assuming head on tracks)

Reactions: Jen0804
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Partial is a much more dignified way to go out.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Thank you

Is it a bad idea/ more risky to stand in the way of a fast moving one?

I only know one entry to the track where I could walk up it for a couple of miles to lay down however it's at a level crossing and I fear a MOP could call on me. There is a small crossing to the track somewhere around here where there's just a bit of concrete and not many people know of it.

Does anybody know if electrocution is a risk? I'm so dumb I don't know what Is live and what isnt

Thanks and sorry for so many questions

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Electrocution is not a risk on a train track. The wires above the track are what's dangerous. Or the third rail on a subway train. I considered going out by train myself but there are too many variables - you could end up permanently disabled but still alive and that would really suck.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Standing in front of a train and getting hit is a lot riskier than just putting your head on the tracks.

Would you rather shatter all your bones and possibly thrown into a ditch or would rather have your head chopped off in a second?

Don't understand the appeal to standing in front of a train rather than the head on the tracks

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I heard the story from someone on this forum about how a family member of hers was a train conductor and how someone jumped in front of the train while is was moving fast and they splattered on the front of the train. This caused the train conductor so much trauma and PTSD that he eventually ended up killing himself. So please choose at least a relatively peaceful method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Thank you both I appreciate it. Hate that I have to ask others but I'm too in a state to research all this right now

You are right jumping is too risky
Yeah you are right. thanks for sharing your thoughts

Hope you have a decent day (as good as it can be)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: On the edge and Soul