• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
The pain doesn't matter but I saw a video of a Japanese Hikkikimori fatally stabbing himself after stabbing 2 adults and 17 children.

How did he do this?

KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
You can cut your neck if you have nerves of steel, the carotids are right there under about 2-3cm of flesh. The femoral could also work but there's less chance of hitting it. The radial won't do it. The brachial might. The popliteal, an extension of the femoral that goes behind the knees, might, but I wouldn't count on it.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
You can cut your neck if you have nerves of steel, the carotids are right there under about 2-3cm of flesh. The femoral could also work but there's less chance of hitting it. The radial won't do it. The brachial might. The popliteal, an extension of the femoral that goes behind the knees, might, but I wouldn't count on it.
If I successfully slice through the carotid arteries ~ how long until I'm out

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
If you count your chances there's most likely a higher chance of succeeding train rather than cutting/stabbing yourself. I would personally look into a better method with a higher succes rate. The moment you start bleeding out your body will start fighting for your life (literally) and in that moment of panic I'm pretty sure you'll change your mind on dying. Not to mention the pain and permanent damage it leaves. There's a possibility you won't die on the spot but instead suffer a slow, torturing death in a course of a few days.

Reactions: silentnights56, Jolene79 and Sylveon
monkey.d.luffy

monkey.d.luffy

Dec 3, 2023
I wanted to try this yesterday night (10hours ago). Prep with Alcohol , painkillers + sleeping pills. But chicken-d out and looking for different methods now , cutting is scarf af

warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I read statistics somewhere that said that the success rate of this method is only 12.5%. I don't know if this is true, but I can say with confidence that this is a terrible method. First of all, it is very painful. Secondly, there is a chance to change your mind during the process (I have heard many such stories). Thirdly, there may be irreversible consequences.

But it's your choice, and I don't want to influence it. All I can advise you is the method of cutting the veins/arteries. This needs to be done along the vein/artery, and not across, as shown in films.

Attachments

• Howtocut.jpg
    Howtocut.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
nymphojuno

nymphojuno

girlfail (he/him)
Nov 30, 2023
extremely low success rate, painful as hell, and messy (not sure you care about that though.) chances are you won't bleed enough to die or SI will kick in and you'll call an ambulance. 0/10 do not recommend. plus if you change your mind you'll have some super fucked up scarring

V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
What if I bought the IV and let the blood flow from that tube until I lost enough blood to pass out and die, would that work?

Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
extremely low success rate, painful as hell, and messy (not sure you care about that though.) chances are you won't bleed enough to die or SI will kick in and you'll call an ambulance. 0/10 do not recommend. plus if you change your mind you'll have some super fucked up scarring
What they said.
What if I bought the IV and let the blood flow from that tube until I lost enough blood to pass out and die, would that work?
It would take a long time thus giving you plenty of time to change your mind/ back out.

LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
What they said.

It would take a long time thus giving you plenty of time to change your mind/ back out.
Would this be painful? It doesn't sound like it is and sounds easier than some other methods so it sounds like a good idea.

Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
Would this be painful? It doesn't sound like it is and sounds easier than some other methods so it sounds like a good idea.
Do you mean like having a hot bath with a drip in slowly draining?

It would hurt as much as donating blood does since it's a big needle. Maybe you would get sleepy and almost drown thrm panic and pull out.

Dieing is hard lol.

• Aww..
Reactions: LeWantsToDie
LeWantsToDie

LeWantsToDie

Nov 28, 2023
Do you mean like having a hot bath with a drip in slowly draining?

It would hurt as much as donating blood does since it's a big needle. Maybe you would get sleepy and almost drown thrm panic and pull out.

Dieing is hard lol.
I haven't donated blood so I didn't know. It's very ironic that dying is as hard as it is. Especially considering how bloodthirsty nature is - you'd think we'd die as soon as we stop actively trying to live but I guess not.

KSZ

KSZ

Dec 3, 2023
Have you thought about jumping from some place? I feel like that could be instant, if the damage is fatal.

Y

Yuna is My Waifu

Nov 19, 2023
I haven't donated blood so I didn't know. It's very ironic that dying is as hard as it is. Especially considering how bloodthirsty nature is - you'd think we'd die as soon as we stop actively trying to live but I guess not.
I mean out of ways to die it would be one of the least painful, would just take a long time. Yeah its like they make it harder just to screw us over. I guess its just Evolution.