• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
I realize this is probably a horrible way to do it. I don't want to involve someone else and this would likely be pretty painful. Also, I imagine it has a decent chance of failure? I wouldn't want to accidentally paralyze myself instead of dying. What do you guys think? I have like no money, so no access to other methods. Well, I do have a towel and a door knob.

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Hold off, save some money. Wait for a. Better method.

Reactions: Morning Angel, Strumgewehr, Slacker and 6 others
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Someone near me hit a deer at 50mph. It got scooped onto the bonnet, came through the windscreen and smashed the front seat passengers face to bits, a girl, 16. Had about 10 surgeries and titanium plates screwed in to hold the puzzle together.
Just saying

Reactions: Breelia, Strumgewehr, Comatose11 and 4 others
R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm writing this one off. Guess there are much better ways to do it.

Reactions: Breelia, watchtthethrone, Comatose11 and 3 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Yeah, I'm writing this one off. Guess there are much better ways to do it.

Please don't throw yourself under a train-same problem as with the traffic

Reactions: Breelia, Comatose11, lv-gras and 1 other person
R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
I see Leelah Alcorn (RIP) died by walking in front of a truck...just looking at that Wikipedia list of 21st century suicides...so it must be possible...I mean...are the chances comparatively small or something? Is there a good chance of fucking it up and becoming a paraplegic or something?

Reactions: lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I see Leelah Alcorn (RIP) died by walking in front of a truck...just looking at that Wikipedia list of 21st century suicides...so it must be possible...I mean...are the chances comparatively small or something? Is there a good chance of fucking it up and becoming a paraplegic or something?

Please forget this idea. The risk is huge, you are endangering someone else's life and risk being a paraplegic in a wheelchair. I don't have exact statistics for you as to how deadly it is but you are really f***** up the driver's life who does not want to run over you and even risk them facing some kind of legal consequences (that would be the case in my country.) Who will wipe your arse for the rest of your life?
I strongly urge you to reconsider.

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, Strumgewehr, Comatose11 and 1 other person
R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
Alrighty, fine. Feel free to just delete this thread, I hear you.

Reactions: Strumgewehr and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I see a lot of traffic and train jumpers here...

My tip is if you can, try to save money for planning a better and less risky method. Being hardly injuried is a risk nobody deserves to face.

Reactions: Strumgewehr and lv-gras
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I have considered this method before, but, as you said, I didn't want to have anyone else involved. I have since resorted to partial suspension hanging.

However, since you've stated that you have no money, jumping may be the next best option as far as affordability goes. I personally wouldn't do it because I don't like heights, but that's just me.

Reactions: imdone and lv-gras
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Well that's what CTB literally mean. Personally if I was to go I would either jump from height or catch a train. Most likely jump from height like cliff or skyscraper. No chance of failure.

Reactions: imdone
sky7

sky7

Student
Aug 21, 2018
I've known people who ended it like this. The drivers that hit them developed PTSD.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
I've known people who ended it like this. The drivers that hit them developed PTSD.

Yeah, please don't buy into woe-is-me nihilistic bullshit. Even if we're suicidal, no stranger deserves PTSD over our choices. No point spreading the pain around.

Reactions: Breelia, Tiburcio, Rocky M and 2 others
R

Ryukil93

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a high likelihood that I would end up just with a bunch of damage instead of actually dying?

Reactions: Tiburcio
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Is there a high likelihood that I would end up just with a bunch of damage instead of actually dying?

Probably. Anyway since you are considering this method again all i can say is to review the answers that where given to your questions in all the posts above. It's an unreliable method that has a very high risk of injuring/killing and mentally fucking someone else up who has nothing to do with you.

I'd advise against this method .. too much variables and downsides.

Reactions: Ssname, Breelia and Tiburcio
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I realize this is probably a horrible way to do it. I don't want to involve someone else and this would likely be pretty painful. Also, I imagine it has a decent chance of failure? I wouldn't want to accidentally paralyze myself instead of dying. What do you guys think? I have like no money, so no access to other methods. Well, I do have a towel and a door knob.
Run in front of s lorry on the highway going at some speed chances are the driver is that high up they won't see you ?? There was a news story of a 14 year old boy who went missing from the shops in Birmingham in the day , at night they found his body on the motorway he'd been hit three times by three cars and the rookie who hit him hasn't realised it was a bit they'd hit till police told them from cctv evidence so achievable

Reactions: Tiburcio
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Similarly to what others said, it is better to not involve others in your suicide, not only for just moral related reasons, but also due to the chance of surviving and ending up as a vegetable but not dead. For a very, very last resort, I would still highly discourage it as many factors may be out of your control.