M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
is it best to get hit on the track or jump from the platform ? Thinking track would get pulled under and potentially not die instead just be cut to pieces ?

Reactions: Deutsch and Tiburcio
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
We are talking trains right?

I have seen a lot of pictures on Documenting reality and bestgore where people would simply lay the head across the track and the train will smoothly decapitate them I can PM you a picture of a couple who did it together it´s a very clean way to go.

Reactions: Deutsch, MiserableBastard1995 and Tiburcio
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
We are talking trains right?

I have seen a lot of pictures on Documenting reality and bestgore where people would simply lay the head across the track and the train will smoothly decapitate them I can PM you a picture of a couple who did it together it´s a very clean way to go.
Oh no no lol really couldn't be that brave have seen them myself on best gore takes some bottle that !! No I was thinking rather launch myself from a platform

Reactions: Tiburcio
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Oh no no lol really couldn't be that brave have seen them myself on best gore takes some bottle that !! No I was thinking rather launch myself from a platform
Oh haha I see.

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
is it best to get hit on the track or jump from the platform ? Thinking track would get pulled under and potentially not die instead just be cut to pieces ?
Neither. It is very risky and traumatizing to the train driver.
There are better ways.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and BaconCheeseburger
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
From someone who actually works on the railways:
Go for neck on the rail. Quick, painless, and much higher chance of success than flinging yourself off a platform filled with people, who'll likely get suspicious and call the cops before you even get the chance.

Reactions: Smilla, and 10 others, Deutsch and 2 others
A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
neck on the rail
if you can't look at decapitated photos of people who have already done it, look for another method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Over n' Out
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Don't be jumping anywhere anytime anyhow. Jumping is an unpredictable act with no ideal landing guaranteed.
You must move swiftly in a straight line and lay your neck down only. No splat, no train damage and only two neat bits to carry away.
There was a classic vid of a 21 yr old doing it in India but I've lost the link, it was on deathaddict com

Reactions: and 10 others