• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jeydjade

Sep 25, 2019
My brother was a hot tempered man, he had quite a bad image when it comes to attitude. I have 3 brothers and the three of them successfully ran away from home.
All that was left is me and me alone.
The pressure and expectations that were meant for my brothers were passed down to me. I make mistakes and they point it out.

Today I really had a bad day. I felt like I will fail from my Inorganic Chemistry class and worse is that I am already in college. I was able to arrive at my house and I saw that my Aunt's car was inside the garage. Then there goes my cousin who unloaded the groceries they bought, she saw me, left me, and let me carry all the stuff. There were some things that she was supposed to bring upstairs, I told her to go back downstairs because there's still a lot. She told me " Why won't you?" Then I told her that I already have it in mind and I just have to unload my bag because I'm from school.

Before going to my house I was planning to cry because I am really scared if I will fail, because of my family. But then this scenario hurted me more. She told me that " You're just like your brother. If things won't go your way, you'll throw out a tantrum. That's why people think that you're a criminal".

This is not just the first time it happened to me. I am really tired that this statement is repeated through years even though what I did is not the same with what my brothers did.

Should I just run away too? But I don't know how to :( and my guilt overpowers me. I am really tired of this cycling hell of a "home".

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sleepy dog, TiredOfLife95 and Beautifulletdown
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
My brother was a hot tempered man, he had quite a bad image when it comes to attitude. I have 3 brothers and the three of them successfully ran away from home.
All that was left is me and me alone.
The pressure and expectations that were meant for my brothers were passed down to me. I make mistakes and they point it out.

Today I really had a bad day. I felt like I will fail from my Inorganic Chemistry class and worse is that I am already in college. I was able to arrive at my house and I saw that my Aunt's car was inside the garage. Then there goes my cousin who unloaded the groceries they bought, she saw me, left me, and let me carry all the stuff. There were some things that she was supposed to bring upstairs, I told her to go back downstairs because there's still a lot. She told me " Why won't you?" Then I told her that I already have it in mind and I just have to unload my bag because I'm from school.

Before going to my house I was planning to cry because I am really scared if I will fail, because of my family. But then this scenario hurted me more. She told me that " You're just like your brother. If things won't go your way, you'll throw out a tantrum. That's why people think that you're a criminal".

This is not just the first time it happened to me. I am really tired that this statement is repeated through years even though what I did is not the same with what my brothers did.

Should I just run away too? But I don't know how to :( and my guilt overpowers me. I am really tired of this cycling hell of a "home".

Please look for ways to get away, do communicate the specifics of your situation and ask around here for guidance as well.

I got away from bad environments before, a lot of work but can be done. I just don't want to use the word 'toxic' anymore because reddit screams that word so much and their 'healthy' American models are even more hellish than many 'toxic' ones in my opinion.