D

dwl30

Aug 14, 2024
I have researched a bit on the toxicity of the English Yew. I am not the greatest at figuring out measurements so I am trying to make sure I have the correct amount needed. I have about 100 seeds and I weigh about 180lbs. Does that seem like enough?

Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
Probably not a good idea. This seems like the apple seeds all over again

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Sources say it can be fatal but I feel like there just isn't enough documented recent information on it to confidently utilize it as a method

D

dwl30

Aug 14, 2024
Sources say it can be fatal but I feel like there just isn't enough documented recent information on it to confidently utilize it as a method
Thats part of how I felt but then was wondering if there isn't enough documented information on it because they just don't want people knowing it doesn't take much and is fairly easily accessible..

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Thats part of how I felt but then was wondering if there isn't enough documented information on it because they just don't want people knowing it doesn't take much and is fairly easily accessible..
Nah, I doubt that's why, there probably just aren't many (recent) deaths by it, so no data to record.