CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Awful brain awful injury damage feel dirtyy all time feel body brain no match, dirty body dirty brain toxic injury damage signal.
afraid afraid intrcti vry scary, ppl deal me same outer think all ppl same callous fiend this trama ptsd vry vry awful. Tell ppl careful me ppl no care no understand all same ,awful universe awful species, this damage damage be kind make ok ,not want think earth 8 bil callous fiend. Careful careful

• Hugs
Reactions: Archness, kitty_kat, Someone123 and 10 others
melancholy&somejoy

melancholy&somejoy

Mar 15, 2023
Irrelevant but I love your profile picture, it's very pretty ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, annointed_towers and Someone123
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Awful brain awful injury damage feel dirtyy all time feel body brain no match, dirty body dirty brain toxic injury damage signal.
afraid afraid intrcti vry scary, ppl deal me same outer think all ppl same callous fiend this trama ptsd vry vry awful. Tell ppl careful me ppl no care no understand all same ,awful universe awful species, this damage damage be kind make ok ,not want think earth 8 bil callous fiend. Careful careful
8 billion fiends sounds like a zombie apocalypse! I feel like they would try to eat me alive if they noticed I'm damaged goods who is beyond repair. I would be an easy prey for them. That's why I pretend to be one of zombies and try to fly under their radar.
But I believe there are a few friends among those cruel people, especially on this forum. I wish you the best ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly view the human species as being a cruel mistake, it disgusts me how humans inflict so much harm and just cause so much suffering to be experienced. Existing certainly can be torture and it certainly sounds like you've suffered so much, so I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you so desperately wish for.

• Hugs
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There are people here who care about you who wish they could do something to alleviate your pain, if there was just something- hugs, food, music, talking together- anything that could help. I know that ctb is what you would like to stop the pain, and I wish you could have this or some other way to stop the pain, but I know that your brain injury makes actually doing ctb very difficult. I hope you can find peace somehow, or at least some alleviation of your pain.

• Hugs