• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Am having to go back to thinking about other methods following confiscatation of SN. I feel the setting up factor in partial or full-makes me feel far too fearful to proceed- I have been experimenting with a sort of very rudimnetry night-night type thing I made-but seem to feel effects much more easily with just a tourniquet-i.e no extra padding or things for the pressure points. Id most likely do it at night, I have a low bed-so no fear of falling out, but am I likely to still make a noise if I start convulsing? does anyone know how violent that might be-or how much i would be 'thrashing' about, do you think people makes any noises from their mouth whilst unconscious? as i do not want to attract attention (obvs) and do you think a low dose benzo - would help not only calm me to proceed but also might reduce convulsions?

sorry lotta questions but I know there are some knowledgale folk on here, so no harm is asking around.

Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
I once tried to record me while i passed out in partial (had the other end attached to my hand so when i fell unconscious the rope could fall with me, was testing anyway not trying to ctb already) and when i started convulsing it was not so loud, just like when you move the sheets around while asleep or almost asleep, and a not-so heavy breathing.

Reactions: Dawnofthedead, puppy9 and MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I once tried to record me while i passed out in partial (had the other end attached to my hand so when i fell unconscious the rope could fall with me, was testing anyway not trying to ctb already) and when i started convulsing it was not so loud, just like when you move the sheets around while asleep or almost asleep, and a not-so heavy breathing.
What like you filmed yourself ? I've never been able to go unconscious , it's feels far far to horrible before I can get to that point- not even pain as such- though a little - just deep discomfort & extreme sense of panic and fear - even with quite a lot of Dutch courage before hand too !

Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
What like you filmed yourself ? I've never been able to go unconscious , it's feels far far to horrible before I can get to that point- not even pain as such- though a little - just deep discomfort & extreme sense of panic and fear - even with quite a lot of Dutch courage before hand too !

I used my night table with some shirts to keep the cellphone in place where it could get a good view of me.
I know that feeling, extreme sense of panic and fear. I just close my eyes, contain my breath, push with all my strenght and think about something soothing i have experienced, count to ten or fifteen and i'm down.

Reactions: Kodama and hadenoughthanks
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I used my night table with some shirts to keep the cellphone in place where it could get a good view of me.
I know that feeling, extreme sense of panic and fear. I just close my eyes, contain my breath, push with all my strenght and think about something soothing i have experienced, count to ten or fifteen and i'm down.
wow-thats quick