S

sighplus10

Sep 22, 2020
i've been trying the tourniquet method where you try to compress your carotid arteries with not much luck.
thinking im not compressing enough because i might have a thick neck i compress more, however that results in almost skin tearing.

the pain i can handle and idc if the skin tears if im intending to ctb, however im only trying to practice for when im ready so my problem is i live with family currently and i can't injure my neck since family members will notice it and grow suspicious.

i feel like if i try to ctb for real i will end up compressing enough to get the arteries but im not 100% sure, and i can't make it be sure since the danger of skin tearing and someone noticing it looms over me

feels like practicing anymore is futile since i can't compress enough without risking injury

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and yive
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ending up injured from failing a suicide attempt certainly is something that sounds so horrible to me, I would fear attempting that method for that reason. I hate how we exist in this hellish world which limits access to more reliable methods, but anyway I wish you the best.