• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

drinkthenectar

drinkthenectar

Jan 12, 2024
I am quite sure I was able to find to find my carotid pulse, it's on the left side, I can feel it pulsing on my fingers. However when I try to squeeze myself, I just get this really uncomfortable feeling like I cannot breathe rather than feeling like blacking out like many said.
I also tried to do a make shift night-night, with a parachord and folded up t-shirts, following the megathread. Again, felt like my heart was going to stop beating, and a lot of discomfort, but no blacking out or dizziness sensation. Is that normal for some people? What should I do?

I have a military tourniquet order placed so I hope to try and see a difference when it arrives. My due date is coming closer and I can't miss it.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I am quite sure I was able to find to find my carotid pulse, it's on the left side, I can feel it pulsing on my fingers. However when I try to squeeze myself, I just get this really uncomfortable feeling like I cannot breathe rather than feeling like blacking out like many said.
I also tried to do a make shift night-night, with a parachord and folded up t-shirts, following the megathread. Again, felt like my heart was going to stop beating, and a lot of discomfort, but no blacking out or dizziness sensation. Is that normal for some people? What should I do?

I have a military tourniquet order placed so I hope to try and see a difference when it arrives. My due date is coming closer and I can't miss it.

Are you squeezing on both sides of your neck or just the left side where you felt the pulse? You probably already know this, but just in case, you need to apply pressure to both carotid arteries in order to stop blood from flowing to the brain.

Also, if you have trouble breathing when doing it, you're probably applying too much pressure to the trachea (windpipe). The trick is to tighten the ligature (whatever it is you put around your neck) enough to block the carotid arteries but not enough to block the trachea (less pressure is needed to block the carotid arteries than is for the trachea). If you do it right, you should be able to blackout while still being able to breath.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and rozeske