• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kulkas

Aug 31, 2021
I tried the tourniquet method (using a shoe lace and a 15cm wooden stick). Wrapped the shoe lace three times around my neck and then tied it, left a 3 fingers gap between my neck and the shoelace. I put in the stick and twist as fast as i could until i couldn't (if i twist more i cannot breathe). Waited several minutes, Felt light headed, my ears went numb, and lips went numb as well. Is that supposed to happened? Should i wait more? Or is that a failure

Reactions: miserableforever, settheory and Crazy4u
AlexKy

AlexKy

Dec 16, 2021
I heard of this method vaguely, but at first glance I see a lot of failure points. I mean I don't think it provides enough force to constrict the arteries.With hanging the force is increased as the weight pushes more and more and also going unconscious relaxes the neck and there is even more constriction. Also rope placement on neck has to be considered. I heard of people trying with ratchets and still failing.

Anyway there's no shame in failing. It gives you an option to reconsider and maybe try and start living.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy4u
Upvote 0
K

Kulkas

Aug 31, 2021
I heard of this method vaguely, but at first glance I see a lot of failure points. I mean I don't think it provides enough force to constrict the arteries.With hanging the force is increased as the weight pushes more and more and also going unconscious relaxes the neck and there is even more constriction. Also rope placement on neck has to be considered. I heard of people trying with ratchets and still failing.

Anyway there's no shame in failing. It gives you an option to reconsider and maybe try and start living.
Sad :', the other method seems painful i thought this was it :'. Okay then, thank you

Upvote 0
Boredsapiens

Boredsapiens

Ignorance is bliss.
Apr 29, 2020
Which knot did you use? Also, shoelace doesn't seem to be the best material available. I personally use a cotton webbing and a kitchen spoon, and it works. I have practiced several times and stopped when I started feeling dizzy and lightheaded.

Reactions: Emmie and Shu
Upvote 0