• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
just attempted tourniquet with a really strong thin rope and a wooden spoon. i didnt get dizzy, did exactly what i was supposed to, tighted it, loosened it. still didn't get dizzy. please help

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You could buy a tourniquet. Brand name TIME (amazon US$12,-).
I can also offer you to send you a PDF-book by PM.

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
can you send it to me please??

• Informative
Reactions: befree
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Intertwine your fingers behind your neck, reverse choke yourself, place your thumbs over your carotids and apply pressure inward, thumbs only. Remember that spot. It takes at least 11lbs of pressure. Remember if you're not using anything over your carotids it's gonna take a massive amount of pressure around your entire neck, like a strangulation murder. I roll 2 calf high socks extremely tight and place them in between the ligature and my neck where my carotids are located. This takes a lot of pressure off the rest of the neck and focuses it where it needs to be. As the socks press in tightly and you begin to lose your sense of hearing, get lightheaded and see spots, you'll just begin to feel the pressure around your neck muscles and trachea. Imagine a grape hidden in potting soil. I can either squeeze the clump of potting soil until the grape bursts or stick my thumb in the soil and smash the grape. Right now you're squeezing the soil. Which sucks. I remember those days clearly. Best of luck!

• Informative
Reactions: ctb-soon
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
abusive parents will check my mail. you're welvome to senf the PDF

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Can´t you have the package sent to a mailbox, pickup station or amazon locker ?
i gueess but it takes money, time effort and knowing how to drive for that