Itsbeenreal

Itsbeenreal

Feb 4, 2020
I've been fine for a while. I'd even stopped coming here. But this year has broken me. Been jobless, broke, I've ended up in horrible debt, I'm yet to pay rent, my cooking gas ran out earlier this week so I've been surviving on bread and noodles, I haven't made my hair in ages...ugh. I'm just so tired.
I feel like I've been dead inside for a while. Life's just gotten so miserable for me. I want to ctb tonight but I'm far away from home and I don't want my family to have to transport my body. I wanted to travel home on Wednesday but my mom told me to hold on. I think she's just overwhelmed. I'm scared to live and scared to die as well šŸ˜”

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, kunikuzushi, Anon7b8 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence, it must be so dreadful what you are going through. But anyway best wishes.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you suffer so much and life is so rough to you. Life is often so unfair. I send you a big virtual *HUG*

Itsbeenreal

Itsbeenreal

Feb 4, 2020
It's really cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence, it must be so dreadful what you are going through. But anyway best wishes.
It's unfortunate that life can be so difficult. Thank you so much for your kind wishes.
I'm sorry you suffer so much and life is so rough to you. Life is often so unfair. I send you a big virtual *HUG*
Your virtual hug put a smile on my face. Thank you ā¤

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My motto is life sucks then you die