-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
shit I know that I have done many things wrong. like mentally breakdown at places with crowd of people. like commenting on a song I like which is about suicidal feelings but didn't really ctb. and like cried three times in two days in Chinese New Year when everyone (here in China) should stay happy and smile and be hopeful about the future. And why I'm judged again and again! They don't know me but made the conclusion that I think being suicidal and depressed (and autistic and social anxiety and traumatized and addicted and hallucinating and ...) is cool???? like I end up like this is because I think it's cool??? like being autistic since I was born is because it's cool? I never asked to be born. I know I'm fucking imperfect and ruined a good life and maybe that's what I deserve but I just don't understand why those who doesn't feel suicidal at all would judge so harshly like this. Maybe because there WERE guys who copy and paste those sad depressed sentences and post in the comments to gain likes and fulfill their shallow vanity, but I never did that, and shame on those who pretends to feel this way and then become predators who feast on those suffering people. But why it's ME who pay for THEIR immature and stupid behaviors? And please, non-suicidal people who think themselves smart, positive, loving life, can you fucking mind your own business and stop judging??????????
and I apologize that it's my fault hmm I'm still alive and sorry! you satisfied???

sorry for such an emotional outburst... and have to say I appreciate that there's such a place like SS that where suicidal people never be judged and get the feeling validated.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: ApparentlyNot, donealready, asterisk3 and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I agree that you should be able to vent here, and that people in the outer world are not understanding at all.

I appreciate that there's such a place like SS that where suicidal people never be judged and get the feeling validated.
I wish this was completely true. It would be great if suicidal people could express themselves here without being constantly judged, invalidated and far worse. You don't have to apologize for emotions you should be able to say exactly how you feel if its not hurting anyone else.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: -Raven's Night-
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really does seem as though suicidal people are treat badly everywhere in this world, and that is just the reality. But it would likely be different if something happened to all these insensitive non suicidal people to make them wish to die and then maybe they wouldn't be so judgemental. The truth is that no matter what any of those types of people say suicide could never be something that is wrong, suicide is a personal decision after all.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It really does seem as though suicidal people are treat badly everywhere in this world, and that is just the reality. But it would likely be different if something happened to all these insensitive non suicidal people to make them wish to die and then maybe they wouldn't be so judgemental. The truth is that no matter what any of those types of people say suicide could never be something that is wrong, suicide is a personal decision after all.
Suicidal people are absolutely mistreated and frequently, this site is a refuge for some people. It is true that if judgemental people were to experience the same conditions as the people they're judging, or if they were to gain understanding, then they wouldn't be so judgemental. That's part of the nature of people. Suicide is a personal decision, it should be up to individual people to decide on what is best for their life and not for other people to decide for them. Taking away our ability to choose and denying us is an affront to our autonomy.

sadmeltie

sadmeltie

Oct 16, 2022
And telling pple they will be in a worst after life then what they are suffering is fear mongering and WRONG u want to tell a suicidal person they are going to hell you think that will SAVE US? I've also had it up to here with judgmental pple and yea they are here on this site too using this site as some kind of buffet of souls to score points for the afterlife I'm sick of pple telling me where I'm going you dont know me or anything I been thru and you spout this religious bs to us with really no knowledge yourself of what lies on the other side so stop fear mongering people that are ALREADY IN HELL