• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
Hi! I've just about had enough of this life and I am strongly considering leaving this place.

After some research I've narrowed down my options to two methods: Inert Gas and SN.

Before finding this forum the Inert Gas method was at the top of my list but now SN has become a contender.

Inert Gas seems like a very peaceful way to go and I have found a pure helium provider but I'm horrible at technical stuff and I would be even lousier at fashioning a functioning exit bag. There seems to be a lot of things that could go wrong and I'm terrified of brain damage.

As for the SN method I hate the idea of dying by poison but from what I gather it's a peaceful method. Also, I have ready access to Olanzapine so that's a plus.

I'm new to this so I would love some pointers. Which method do you think I should choose and why?

Peace and Love!

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral316, Greenberg and endergames
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
We can't make that decision for you. I'd err on the side of caution and go with whatever method has the least risk of failure for you

Reactions: esse_est_percipi, Midnight-rain and Sensei
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
IMO I would choose exit bag because it is quick, painless, peaceful, and available to me legally. I would fear SN may not work for me because I wouldn't be able to obtain an appropriate antiemetic, and so wouldn't be able to keep enough SN solution down, or take extra doses to do the job, so may decide to call 911. I have read that some people have vomited even if a recommended antiemetic was used.

The inert gas setup for me, in the USA, is not difficult. IMO the main thing is keeping it simple - a small (20 cubic foot min.) cylinder of welding gas (so no chance of air mixed with helium), a flowmeter regulator (NOT a pressure regulator), possibly an adapter for the output to provide a "barb" style fitting to attach plastic tubing, and the oven bag hood (NOT a SCUBA mask, CPAP mask, oxygen mask, etc. since for me there is no documented history of those working). I have posted previously about my experiences finding out where to get these items. Once you have these items and an adjustable wrench, attaching them together is very quick and easy.

The bag construction is very easy. Once you have the materials, it's just making a "hem", like for pants, at the open end by folding it over, taping the hem seam and placing the elastic cord inside the hem.

As far as things going wrong, that does seem to be a common concern with this method, but as long as the bag, which is securely tied around the neck with elastic cord, isn't removed, and the flow of gas isn't interrupted, I'm not aware of anything else that can go wrong. The most important things for me are to make sure the body doesn't fall out of the chair and the gas cylinder doesn't fall over.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: endergames
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
If you're not good at technical stuff, and are unable to make an exit bag, then that rules that method out. You can't do that method, because you said you're not smart enough with technical stuff to do it.

As far as SN - it's super popular on this forum. But I saw first hand what that shit does. I was in the chatroom here, and a user took it while chatting with us. He kept giving us updates about how he felt. He said he threw up 3 times, and he kept talking about how awful he felt. Then he stopped replying, and the next day he came back and made a thread and said he's still alive.

He didn't take an anti-emetic, so that may have had something to do with it. But I, for one, would not take SN.

L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
If you're not good at technical stuff, and are unable to make an exit bag, then that rules that method out. You can't do that method, because you said you're not smart enough with technical stuff to do it.

As far as SN - it's super popular on this forum. But I saw first hand what that shit does. I was in the chatroom here, and a user took it while chatting with us. He kept giving us updates about how he felt. He said he threw up 3 times, and he kept talking about how awful he felt. Then he stopped replying, and the next day he came back and made a thread and said he's still alive.

He didn't take an anti-emetic, so that may have had something to do with it. But I, for one, would not take SN.
who was it?

RedDEE

RedDEE

May 10, 2019
who was it?

Good question. I have completely forgot. I'll try to dig through the threads to find it, but it was actually quite recent. Maybe 2 weeks ago? It was the day I got banned from the chatroom...

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
On the basis that you don't really know what you're taking, and there are some real shit heads out there that would probably sell you rat poison or something, I wouldn't even consider taking a poison or N or anything like SN. I want to avoid pain, not find out too late I've taken something bad.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Damn I hate hearing shit like this. SN is my only way out :eh:;-;

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Why?

Carbon monoxide is pretty easy, or partial hanging. Or hyperthermia lol.

I'm not good with technical things and building things. Can't acquire a tank of gas and assemble a bag. I can't understand the knot assembly and where to put it around your neck -i can't locate the carotids arteries on my neck, I need to be shown things. I'm just dumb as fuck basically lol

Hypothermia sounds fuckin awful not sure why you listed that one.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Hypothermia - cold, hyperthermia is heat stroke - sorry. Hypothermia is mean't to be really peaceful, load of alcohol out in cold you just want to go to sleep and that's it, meant to be peaceful and nice.

Carbon monoxide - burn charcoal, then take cooling embers into tent or etc, also supposed to knock you out in seconds, painless.

Partial hanging:

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Hypothermia - cold, hyperthermia is heat stroke - sorry. Hypothermia is mean't to be really peaceful, load of alcohol out in cold you just want to go to sleep and that's it, meant to be peaceful and nice.

Carbon monoxide - burn charcoal, then take cooling embers into tent or etc, also supposed to knock you out in seconds, painless.

Partial hanging:

Freezing to death? Yikes

I'll probably just set myself on fire if I try to burn coals in a tent. Also if someone finds me it all goes to shit. Just end up with brain damage.

Still don't understand where exactly to put around my neck. Again I'm not very smart, I don't follow instructions on how to assemble things well. I am worried I'll just break my neck or end up paralyzed. Atleast with SN I just have to drink it and can do it in my apartment not worrying about being found in a smoking tent you know.

Also the SN I have comes from what seems like a pretty legit company that included data sheets and alot of documentation so I'm confident it's SN, it's just a matter of how quick will this be.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
On the basis that you don't really know what you're taking, and there are some real shit heads out there that would probably sell you rat poison or something, I wouldn't even consider taking a poison or N or anything like SN. I want to avoid pain, not find out too late I've taken something bad.

One can easily test SN. Rat poison doesn't cause methemoglobinemia.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Damn I hate hearing shit like this. SN is my only way out :eh:;-;

If you go into it expecting some pain and discomfort, it might not be as awful because you'll be mentally prepared for discomfort. I think the people who claim that SN is totally peaceful and go into it expecting that are in for the biggest shock. It's poison; it isn't going to be pleasant. But, I don't think it's unbearable either

Last edited:
Reactions: Homecoming and GoodPersonEffed
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Freezing to death? Yikes

I'll probably just set myself on fire if I try to burn coals in a tent. Also if someone finds me it all goes to shit. Just end up with brain damage.

Still don't understand where exactly to put around my neck. Again I'm not very smart, I don't follow instructions on how to assemble things well. I am worried I'll just break my neck or end up paralyzed. Atleast with SN I just have to drink it and can do it in my apartment not worrying about being found in a smoking tent you know.

Also the SN I have comes from what seems like a pretty legit company that included data sheets and alot of documentation so I'm confident it's SN, it's just a matter of how quick will this be.
You don't burn the coals in the tent. You burn the charcoal outside, then when the flames are out you put it in sealed area like car, tent, small room.
Anyway, each to their own.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, endergames and GoodPersonEffed
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
If you go into expecting some pain and discomfort, it might not be as awful because you'll be mentally prepared for discomfort. I think the people who claim that SN is totally peaceful and go into it expecting that are in for the biggest shock. It's poison; it isn't going to be pleasant. But, I don't think it's unbearable either

Oh I'm fully expecting discomfort and pain. It's just a matter of how much. I'm definitely willing to go thru some pain to end the daily suffering.

As long as I know it does the trick I'm in. This is why I ask people alot of questions about their SN failures.
You don't burn the coals in the tent. You burn the charcoal outside, then when the flames are out you put it in sealed area like car, tent, small room.
Anyway, each to their own.

Right, still a concern that someone finds you though. A smoking tent is a pretty big red flag.

What method will you be using?

Reactions: muffin222
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
The tent won't be smoking, once the charcoal is burned (like after you've had a BBQ) then you put the charcoal in the tent, there is no smoke, it's odourless and colourless.

I'm thinking of doing the CO method as above in a tent in the cold somewhere quiet, so I can either die of the CO or of the cold, or both - but should be dead either way. Will glug a lot of alcohol before entering tent. Will make sure stay asleep and also makes your body lose heat faster.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
The tent won't be smoking, once the charcoal is burned (like after you've had a BBQ) then you put the charcoal in the tent, there is no smoke, it's odourless and colourless.

I'm thinking of doing the CO method as above in a tent in the cold somewhere quiet, so I can either die of the CO or of the cold, or both - but should be dead either way. Will glug a lot of alcohol before entering tent. Will make sure stay asleep and also makes your body lose heat faster.

If you have any videos of what the charcoal should look like let me know. I guess this is a method to consider.

Reactions: zeroshark
endergames

endergames

Aug 6, 2020
I'm partial to the Exit Bag as it's both peaceful and painless. The setup does require some planning but there's a lot of information avaiable. In addition, the equipment is legal to purchase without potential interference from the authorities. Consult some of the pros here, they will tell you the what, where, and how for the set up.

Reactions: JayBot2005, TheQ22 and WearyOfStruggling
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Hi! I've just about had enough of this life and I am strongly considering leaving this place.

After some research I've narrowed down my options to two methods: Inert Gas and SN.

Before finding this forum the Inert Gas method was at the top of my list but now SN has become a contender.

Inert Gas seems like a very peaceful way to go and I have found a pure helium provider but I'm horrible at technical stuff and I would be even lousier at fashioning a functioning exit bag. There seems to be a lot of things that could go wrong and I'm terrified of brain damage.

As for the SN method I hate the idea of dying by poison but from what I gather it's a peaceful method. Also, I have ready access to Olanzapine so that's a plus.

I'm new to this so I would love some pointers. Which method do you think I should choose and why?

Peace and Love!
Feel free to PM if you require further information on the Exit Bag method.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Before I visited SS I actually wanted to do the gas method but I'm also not good with technical stuff and all the measurements. That's why I chose SN, I feel like it's way easier and also probably more peaceful

Reactions: Greenberg and Astral316
RedDEE

RedDEE

May 10, 2019
Did he say how much he took?
Maybe his sn wasn't very pure or something.

25G. He said in the chatroom that he took 25gm and he had a second dose prepared in case he threw up, and he said the first dose made him feel so sick he couldn't take the second.

Here's the thread, found it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/today-is-the-day-sn.45752/

who was it?

Found it. It was @Anxietykillsme . Here's the thread,

Reactions: Homecoming and esse_est_percipi
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
25G. He said in the chatroom that he took 25gm and he had a second dose prepared in case he threw up, and he said the first dose made him feel so sick he couldn't take the second.

Oh right I remember this one. He said he threw up immediately and then couldn't re-dose. Interpret it as you will. It's possible not enough was absorbed to be lethal.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/today-is-the-day-sn.45752/post-829809

Last edited:
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020

Do you know how @Anxietykillsme is doing now?
His account seems to have been banned.
Maybe he is doing better now and left SS?

J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for the replies :hug:-

After some further research it seems SN is hard to come by in Sweden...

I think I'd be able to set up the gas tank okay but the bag seems like an arts and crafts feat, I wish finished bags were available but I guess I'll have to try to make one myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: endergames, Greenberg and WearyOfStruggling
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020

I think I'd be able to set up the gas tank okay but the bag seems like an arts and crafts feat, I wish finished bags were available but I guess I'll have to try to make one myself.
I would suggest that you consider the non-rebreather mask.

endergames

endergames

Aug 6, 2020
I would suggest that you consider the non-rebreather mask.
If you go with the non-rebreather mask as suggested by @Greenberg, you won't have to worry about the plastic bag creation.

H

Hornyaboutdeath

Aug 23, 2020

Why would it matter if you're in Sweden? You buy it on either clear or dark web?

Reactions: Greenberg