TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I've recently been started on a new medication: trintellix, in addition to my normal psych meds. Previously, I was emotionally dead, except the desire to CTB. It's something I felt, that was real. Now, on Trintellix, I feel nothing. At all. Not even towards family.

Any thoughts on this??

• Hugs
Reactions: k75 and Soul
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I've been on Trintellix, but my experience was different than yours. It helped the depression side of things, but it wasn't enough to make things completely ok again. I still felt suicidal.

So my psychiatrist took me off of that and put me on lithium. Lithium took away most of my suicidal ideation, but it did nothing for my depression. Unfortunately, the dose that worked for me was too high for my body and I started having lithium toxicity, and the weaker dose doesn't take the urges away.

I wanted to try both at the same time to see if that would fix all of what I'm feeling, but my psychiatrist refuses let me try Trintellix again. He doesn't like it.

So I just stopped taking everything. There's no point anymore. My problems can't be fixed anyway, unless someone invents a time machine so now I'm here...

Last edited:
Reactions: TowerUpright